Chapter 5. She will be loved.

Hi guys!! Here you have Chapter 5, hope you're enjoying the story! :) Let us know what you think of it! :) Thanks for reading :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Look for the girl with the broken smile,

ask her if she wants to stay awhile.

And she will be loved.'

Leigh and I were walking to the shop where we worked.

“Are you playing today at the bar?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Nate and I will go see you” she said, looking happy.

“Did you guys sort everything out?”

“Yes, he just thought I wanted to get with Harry.”

“Don’t you?”

“No! I just have a weird obsession over him. I’d never date him! Harry is like… my celebrity crush.”

“That’s not what it looked like yesterday.”

“Maddie, I’d just met my idol, what did you expect me to do, to be talking to Nate?” 

I shrugged my shoulders.

“What time are you playing?” she asked.

“From 7 on, I think.”

“Cool.”

Today is Friday, so I had to play at a friend’s bar. It’s not that got much money for doing it, but I needed it anyway. I still had to think about the songs I was going to play. But now I have my shift at the shop, although I didn’t feel like working there after my encounter with Harry and Niall yesterday. I saw Leigh texting someone, which I didn’t find weird, since she was always on her phone. She put her phone back in her bag, smiled and we started working.

Harry’s POV

I received a text from Leigh; I’d been waiting for it the whole day.

From: Leigh.

Maddie plays at the bar at 7, see you there (:

I smiled and told Liam and Louis. We wanted Niall to see Maddie again, because they were going crazy. Liam and Louis said they’d come with me, now I just had to call Zayn, who was at Perrie’s. We called him and he accepted. We wouldn’t tell Niall, obviously, if he knew he wouldn’t come.

Maddie’s POV

When we finished our shift we went to have lunch with Nate, and then headed back home. I locked myself in my room so I could rehearse the song I’d play at the bar. The first four would be Boomerang, She will be loved, Falling in love and Rythm of love. When I was done with the rehearsals I noticed it was 6.30 already, so I headed to the bar.

Niall’s POV

I was waiting for the lads, since we were hanging out all together. Harry wanted to go to some bar someone has recommended to him, but I didn’t really feel like going. I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. It didn’t mean anything to any of us; however, it’d been special and had changed my opinion about her. I wanted to get to know her, I wanted to get on with her, and that was going to be hard. I heard the doorbell rang and got up from the sofa, and I found the lads at the door. We started talking about the bar we were going, Harry said a girl with a great voice was playing there today. I noticed Harry’s eyes were on me, raising his eyebrow. I smiled at him and looked out the window, but he kept on staring me, which I found quite uncomfortable.