Chapter 6. Brighter than the Sun.

Hey guys here you have Chapter 6! Thanks for all the readings, means a lot to us! Hope you like the chapter and this beautiful song by Colbie Caillat :)

PS keep on reading and voting pleeeeeeeeeease :) Check out 'Too Good To Be True' if you like Harry  Styles :) 

Lots of love xxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Boy we go together like peanuts and paydays,

and Marley and reggae.'

I woke up and looked at my watch, it was pretty late, but it was my day off anyway. I got up from my bed and headed to the living room, but found nobody in there. When I had arrived the night before Leigh and Nate weren’t there, and apparently they weren’t there now either. I heard some noises in the kitchen and went there. Not only Leigh and Nate were there, but also McFly and One Direction. All of them. When they heard me they turned around to see me.

"Morning" they said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you."

"What for?"

"You’re coming to the studio with us" Tom said.

"What am I going to do there?"

"Help us record some songs and show these boys some of yours" Danny said, pointing at the One Direction boys.

"No way, I’m staying here."

"Maddie, our car’s coming in 15 minutes, so you should get changed if you don’t want to go in pijamas." 

I sighed and went back to my bedroom. I opened the wardrobe and chose the clothes I’d wear: a pair of jeans, a grey sweater and a pair of black boots. I got dressed and went to the bathroom, put my hair on a ponytail and put on some make up. I went back to my room, took my guitar and the folder where I kept the songs I wrote. I went to the living room, where they were waiting for me. We said goodbye to Leigh and Nate and jumped into the car. I sat between Dougie and Liam.

"So, are you good at writing songs?" Liam asked.

"I don’t know, I don’t think I’m…"

"Believe me, she‘s good at it, you’ll love it" Dougie said.

"I’m sure we will."

"Is it too far from here?"

"Less than an hour."

I sighed and rested my head on Dougie’s shoulder, and soon fell asleep.

Niall’s POV

I loked at Maddie, she’s fallen asleep on Dougie’s shouler. I smiled. She looked beautiful. I hadn’t talked to any of the lads about last night, and I wouldn’t do so. They’d think I cared about her and wouldn’t stop asking me about it. After a while I saw her opening her eyes, and then we arrived. We got off the car and got into the studio. Dougie, Danny, Tom and Maddie sat on the chairs and we five came into the booth. We sang what would be the first single of our new album, Live While We’re Young. Judging by their faces, we could say they liked it. We went out of the booth and talked with them about the song. When we were done with the recording, Danny, Tom and Dougie played some of their new songs and we begged Maddie to play one of hers.