Chapter 31. I lied.

IMPORTANT NEWS:
Guys! We have many many things to say to you now! First of all, THANK YOU ALL so much for all the votes, reads and comments, we know we always say this, but it truly means a lot :)

Secondly, @Ccamiibordi gave us the idea a few chapters ago of naming the couple Miall or Naddie, they both sound a bit strange but who cares! We want you to choose which one you like the most :)

Thirdly, we're preparing 2 new fanfics, one about Zayn and another one about Harry, any preferences in which one should be posted first? Also, don't forget to check out our two books about Harry pretty please! ('Too Good To Be True' and its sequel 'Over Again').

Fourthly, dedication today goes to @Rendee94 for making us laugh in every single chapter with every single comment!

And last but not least, we hope you enjoy the chapter and the song :)

Much love xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The smell of seaside air and cheap perfume,

one last chance to tell the truth,

I think I might be caught up in the moment.

No turning back, don't try to compromise,

stop and look her in the eyes'.

I read his text again.

“No, no, this can’t be happening…” I told myself.

“What’s wrong Maddie?,” Leigh asked.

I showed her the message and tried to calm myself down.

“Dylan and Niall have…”

“Yes, they’ve spoken! And Niall told him about my father!”

“Maddie, relax, it has to be some kind of misunderstanding. Dylan must’ve heard about it by chance."

“Leigh, you know that's nearly impossible. I’ll go speak to Niall, because if it was him who told him…”

“No, you’re mad and if you go speak to him right now, you’ll do something you’re going to regret.”

“I don’t care! I need to know the truth!”

“I’m not telling you not to speak to him, but promise me you won’t yell at him at least.”

“I can’t promise you any of that because I won’t keep that promise.”

“Then just promise you’ll think before you speak.”

“Yes Leigh, don’t worry.”

I took my phone, my jacket and left my place.

Niall’s POV

After lunch, Harry and I went to my place to play some FIFA, as we always did, but the rest of the lads were busy.

“Niall, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Why do you care so much about Maddie? Yes, I understand she’s your girlfriends, but you said earlier that you didn’t mind getting into trouble for her if that meant you wouldn’t lose her and…”

“Harry, I’m sorry if it bothered you. I love being in One Direction and I wouldn’t change it for anything in this world, but I needed to defend Maddie from that douche. And I wouldn’t have minded being in every cover, honestly.”