Chapter 2. Whyyawannabringmedown.

Here you have chapter 2! Hope you're enjoying the story :) Keep on reading and please check out our other fan fic 'Too Good To Be True'.

Love xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 'Why must you keep me underground?

Tell me, tell me whyyawannabringmedown'

“Did he ask for your number and you didn’t give it to him?” Danny asked, surprised.

“Exactly.”

“Are you crazy? Maddie, do you know how many people would’ve died to be you right then? That boy was trying to flirt with you!”

“And what? I don’t want to be with anyone right now, and least of all, Niall Horan.”

“But why? He’s a good boy, and very nice.”

“I know, but he’s famous.”

“So am I.”

“It’s not the same, you’re my friend.”

“And can’t he be your friend too?” he said, raising his eyebrow.

“No.”

“But why?”

“Because he just can’t. End of the conversation.”

I drank a bit of coffee and we kept on walking.

“Didn’t you like any of them?”

“I’ve listened to their songs, and without any doubt, Zayn’s my favourite.”

“Do you like Zayn?”

“No! I just like his voice. Anyway, he has a girlfriend.”

“By the way, look who’s coming.”

I looked ahead and saw them. I tried to go the other way but Danny wouldn’t let me.

“Where are you going Maddie?”

“Let’s go this way, I want to go somewhere.” I said, pointing at the street.

“No, we’re saying hi to them.”

“Danny, don’t do this to me.”

“You’ll have to face the consequences.”

I sighed and we walked until we met them. I kissed them on their cheeks and then went back to Danny’s side.

“Where are you guys going?” he asked.

“We were just walking around, what about you?”

“Same.”

They all laughed and I noticed Niall’s blue eyes on me.

“Maddie, why didn’t you give your number to Niall?” Harry asked.

I rolled my eyes and answered.

“I don’t have to do it. I don’t normally give my number to people I just met.”

“Not even your Twitter or your Facebook?”

“Not even that.”

“And what if…” Louis started to say.

“Lads, stop. She didn’t want to give me her number, it’s not that bad!” Niall interrupted him.

“That’s not what you were saying the other day.” Liam said.