Before you start

OKAY FINALLY OMG TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH.

Hi I'm back. Wow okay I don't even know what to say right now it's 2am I just finished the last chapters and I'm high key emotional. It's been YEARS.

SO

Right now my first story is on 100k reads and I get notifications to write a third book every 3 days. That's mad, thank you. Thank you to everyone who commented and read and voted. You don't realize how much of a motivation you are.
I scrapped this book so many times thinking I would never be bothered to finish it but to see how many of you wanted it make me push on and finish it.  I'VE ACTUALLY WRITTEN A THIRD OLIVIA/ MILES STORY.

ALSO

Reguarding rights, I do not own anything to do with Degrassi: Next Class, although can someone please give me them so we can get a 5th season!! I wanna see my girls Lola and Rasha graduate is that to much to ask???  I followed the story as closely as I thought appropriate and made all the gifs myself (I know, that's this took so long I am not gonna lie to you.)

OKAY

So I know you are all excited to read this honestly I just did a before you start for tradition purposes really I know you all are more  eager to just read this thing so go do that! Vote and please comment! I love comments they are a gift every time they appear.

Okay cool I love you all so much enjoy :) xxxx