Chapter 36

Niall’s Pov

“Maybe I’ll get drunk again, I’ll be drunk again. I’ll be drunk again to feel a little love~” Now, I’m singing along with Ed Sheeran on the radio.

I still am driving for almost 2-hours  and it’s really boring because apparently, Louise is still asleep, I don’t want to wake her up cos’ she said that she had hard time sleeping last night.

“All by myself, all by myself~” As I continue to sing whilst my fingers taps through the rhythm.

Suddenly, I felt Louise moved a little and I lower the volume. I saw her eyes were slowly flickering, she’s so beautiful with her cheeks flushed, I smiled.

“Oh, did I wake you up?” I think I sang too loud though

She turned her eyes on me, and she adorably rubs her eyes and she smiled at me.

“No, I had enough of sleep I think.” She mutters whilst looking through the window and scanning the place.

“Sorry if I sing too loud,” I mumble and scratch the back of my neck

I didn’t mean to interrupt her sleep; I actually wanted to see her sleeping. Even though I stole a God knows how many glances from her. Every now and then I kept watching her sleep every time there’s traffic or stoplights along. She looks like an angel, the way she sleeps, it’s just so peaceful. In short, I love watching her sleep.

Talking about ‘sleeping’, there’s something slipped off of my mind. I forgot to ask her about what really happened last night if we didn’t have, err, sex.

Did we sleep together?

But I can’t ask her that right away of course, especially that she just woke up. And there’s a right time for that.

Whilst my thoughts are busy, she chuckles.

“Yeah you are, but I love your voice so it’s fine with me. I mean, too fine.” She assures me with a smile

My heart skips a beat, woah! What was that?

Her voice is so soft from her sleep and the way she looks after waking up is just so perfect in my eyes. She’s damn beautiful.

I like the way she speaks, she moves, she act. I like her just being simple and true to herself. Actually girls annoys me when they’re trying to prove something, I don’t like girls who’s trying so hard for me to notice them, too boastful about how they beautiful they are and how good her family background is. I mean, if you really are beautiful, you don’t need to tell everyone that and without effort.

“Oh, uhm, thanks.” I forced a smile

I’m so glad she loves my voice, I know everyone’s keep telling me how much they love my voice and how perfect it is but when it comes from her, there’s a kick of effect on me. It’s like, it’s a big deal for me because there’s a thing about me that she loves and I hope there’s more.

“Wait, how’d you know how will we get there?” She cocks an eyebrow at me

Obviously, she’s curious and it’s only my second time to be here in New York s why the hell would I know how to get where we are supposed to go. Honestly I don’t have any idea where it’ll be, but thanks for the technology nowadays.

I smirk,

“Thanks to this GPS here,” I tap the small screen beside me, she laughs, “So, how’s your sleep?” I ask her to keep our conversation going.

“Well, it’s great actually.” She smiles, I smirk.

“Did you dream of me then?” I grin at her