Chapter 18

Louise’s Pov

After taking a shower, I put some natural make-up and curl the ends of my hair. I look simple yet elegant. I open my wardrobe and I wonder what will be the perfect dress for tonight. I choose one of my favourite dress, a heart-shaped; pastel pink dress. It’s hugging my body perfectly revealing my shape and it’s way a little short reaching my thighs. I grab my black pumps to match my dress and a black clutch.

I nervously open my door slowly that made an eerie sound, I feel my heart in my mouth. I wonder what would be Niall’s reaction if he sees me in this dress; I hope he’ll like it. When I reach the stairs, I heard them talking. I don’t know what they’re talking about, they’re laughing. I wish my mom really did stop talking about me, because she’ll just humiliate me and I don’t want Niall to feel awkward. I let out a huge breath, my heart is pounding, and knees are even weak.

My eyes landed at Niall, and his eyes meet mine. He looks at me twice, I can’t read his expression because it’s unreadable; he’s just staring at me like he’s examining me like a portrait in an art gallery. His gaze sent shivers down my spine. My stomach flutters.

Niall James Horan is staring at me; he’s in my house and he’s taking me to their After Party. If this was a dream, I don’t want to wake up anymore.

“You look beautiful.”Niall comments, his eyes were still pierced on me.

I gulp the lump in my throat as I walk closer to him looking straight into his eyes. Although how much I wanted to look away, it’s like his eyes is telling me to keep staring at him, his ocean blue eyes kept me warm. It sent jolts of electricity in every veins inside me, I want him.

I want him to like me the way I do to him.

“You ready?” He finally asks,

I nod.

“Just give me a call honey, have fun.”My mom told me and she kissed my cheeks, I smiled. “—and Niall, take care of my baby.” Oh not again.

“Mom I—“

“Yes I will Lily.” He cuts me off, what? Lily?

“Okay, have fun. You two.” My mom wave goodbye

I felt Niall’s hand on my lower back guiding me out of the house. Holy shit, his hands is so warm, his touch makes my blood warm that circulates in every inch of my flesh. God, I love the way his touch makes me feel like this. What are you doing to me Niall? I feel his eyes on me, I look up to him and he gave me his warm smile; I forced a smile.

That smile that he gave me makes me even more comfortable along with him, the shyness I feel towards him is fading away slowly. However, a pang of realization hits me, why can’t I just have him? Is there even a chance that he can love me back? I love him so much; I want to be by his side. I want to be his princess.

Why can’t I just date him?

When we reach the car, he opens the door for me.

“Thanks.” I murmur,

“For what? For opening the door for you? That’s normal; you don’t have to thank me because of that.” He chuckles as he started the engine and pull out of our driveway.

“No, I mean, for everything that you did. Thank you for making my dreams into reality. For taking me with you at the concert and insisting to drive me back home. You even waited for me and invited me to come to your After Party. This is too much; I don’t know how to thank you guys. Just thank you for everything.” I tell him, pressing each and every word.

It feels so good letting that out.

He chuckles, “I should be the one thanking you, I didn’t even know I have a fan like you, you had me at my worst even I didn’t know you. You’re one of my favourite people from now on. We’re really lucky to have you more.” My stomach flutters by his words, I can’t believe what I’m hearing right now.