Chapter 46

Songs for this chapter:

Love me- Katy Perry
Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran

Louise's Pov

I woke up around eight in the morning to pack my things up, Niall and I wanted to stay for a few more days but we can't due to obvious reasons. It's almost ten but I haven't had any breakfast, I'm still waiting for Niall but I think he's still sleeping. Yesterday was so much fun unlike the other day, cos' the first day was stressful for me. We fought and there have been conflicts like the tension between Niall and Drake, the confession, then I got drunk...again.

Yesterday went beyond perfect, we both spent the whole day alone. He never let go of my hands, we cuddled the whole day. Mu sight didn't lose him either. Everywhere and wherever I go he's always there for me. We talk about random stuffs and personal things. He even told me about Theo and that makes me really wanted to meet him. He asked me plenty of questions about me and my family and what were I doing when I was a kid so I told him everything ofcourse. On the other hand, I didn't actually ask him a lot of questions because I know him well and I know a lot of stuffs about him obviously.

I shove my phone out of my pocket to check if he sent me a text, but apparently he didn't. I wonder what time did he sleep las night? He dropped me here at my cabin around nine in the evening after dinner, I didn't come with them to the party because I was so exhausted and I needed some rest. I hope he didn't drink too much.

We're leaving the resort in the afternoon, and that makes me a bit sad. I want to stay here with him to savour the remaining days we have left. My subconscious keeps asking me if when are we goint to see each other again. Can I hold on to this relationship that long even without seeing and talking that much to each other? Well, I do. I can wait for him and be here whenever he needs me to. But how about him? Can he last long?

I avoided the thought.

This isn't the right time to think about that, I will just ruin my day. I let out a huge breath and finish packing my things. I'm excited to see my mom and tell her everything about what happen to me and Niall. I will introduce him to my mom as my boyfriend as well. Speaking of which, I really cannot believe that he wants me to introduce him as my boyfriend. He's eager! And take note, that's the first thing he wants to do when we get back. I really don't know what to react about this but I'm perfectly happy. What more can I ask for? I have a perfect boyfriend.

All of a sudden, a knock on my door interrupts my thoughts, my heart skips a beat. I hope it's Niall.

I walk towards the door and turn the knob immediately, as I was expecting, it's him.

A sleepy Niall standing in front of my door. A small smile crept on his lips, he's rubbing his eyes adorably and his hair is fresh from bed. I can't help but giggle.

He's so cuddly!

"G'morning babe," he mumbles silently as he enters my room. His voice is raspy from sleep.

I watch him intently as he walks pass infront of me. He's so cut and I really want to cuddle him so bad. He's obviously still tired and sleepy. After shutting the door behind me, he threw himself on the bed. I roll my eyes playfully, what a cheeky bastard.

I walk up to him and sit at the edge of the bed.

"What time did you sleep last night?" I cock my brow at him.

"I don't know," he mumbles while his eyes were shut.

"Are you drunk again?" I ask again, as I continue to fake my tone.

"No" he murmurs; I smiled cheekily

This is going to be fun.

"How many glasses?" I eyed him