Chapter 30

Louise’s Pov

After an hour and a half ride all the way from the hotel, finally I’m home. I bit my lip knowing that my mom is definitely pissed at me and will yell at me. I walk towards the door, slowly turning the door knob – I wish she’s in a good mood right now.

I carefully open the door, I heard unwanted muffled voices coming from the living room, are we having a guests today? I walk through the hallway, following where did it came from; well those voices were familiar.

Until I reach the living room…

Okay, I knew it, Aunt Laura is here and so was Ashlyn, a wide smile crept on my lips.

“Aunt Laura!”  I beam and gave her my warm hug

“Lou! Ashlyn is waiting for you,” Aunt Laura gesturing Ash who’s sitting lazily on the couch, I playfully look at her, but before approaching her, I walk towards my mom first and gave her a kiss on the cheek and an apologizing look.

“Mom, I’m really sorry last night.” I pout, my mom sighs.

“Honey, its okay if you wanted to stay there with them, but at least next time tell me as soon as possible so I’ll not be worrying about you-“ she says whilst tucking my hair behind my ears; I purse my lips

“I’m really sorry, I promise it won’t happen again.” I assure her

My stomach flutters when she told me that it’s okay for me to sleep at the hotel, I didn’t know she’s allowing me to! After I forgot about Ash, I ran towards her and hug her tightly, Oh! I miss this girl so much, she gave me an ‘I-have-something-to-tell-you’ look, and she seems so excited. I wonder what was it about.

“What are you up to?” I cock an eyebrow at her; a smile tugs on her lips.

“Guess what—“ Oh seriously?! I hate foreplays!

“What?” I slurred

“Do you still remember Drake?” She asks

Oh shit of course!

She rolls her eyes on me, “He just arrived last night!” She squeals

My eyes widened in excitement; oh my god! I can’t believe he’s back! Drake is our best friend since kindergarten and after 6th grade, his parents took him with them to Italy, after that, we never got to see him again. But we still communicate using facetime, snapchats, facebook, and twitter. But we barely talk since the time zones were different and we’re busy doing school works.

I wonder what does he already look like? I mean, in person? I saw hundreds of pictures of him in face book and he’s handsome, yes, indeed handsome. But I don’t have a crush on him! Since, Niall caught my eyes first and my heart, obviously.

My subconscious snaps me back into reality when Ashlyn drags me upstairs and beams into my room, we’re like sisters you know? I really wanted a baby sister but unfortunately, I didn’t have a chance. My mom wants to, but my dad is miles away from home. He barely got a chance to come back here, he got loads of projects working on in Germany, he has plans on picking us up here and live there with him, but it will happen if he will visit us here to fix our papers.

I can’t wait to be with my father again, I miss him so much. I want to hug him tight and cook his favourite food. It’s been three years since I last saw him. Even though we always do skype, face time, it isn’t enough. I can’t wait to live with him again, but how about Ash and Aunt Laura? I will miss them so much, and the thought makes me sad.

“Take a shower already, we’ll meet him in an hour!” Ash commands whilst pushing me forcibly into my bathroom

“Wait,” I stopped “-why didn’t you tell me last night that he just came back?” I raise my brows, she rolls her eyes on me and put her hands on her waist.