Chapter 26

Louise’s Pov

“Can someone stop him? What the hell.” Harry mumbled annoyingly

“Yo, crazy mofos! Are y’all chilling out there!” Niall shouts, shit, he’s fucked up

“Don’t mind our Niall here, he’s just having some sort of having the best day of his life.” Louis explained to the fans whilst holding Niall’s shoulders to keep him still, because he’s fucking energetic in the moment and he’s really do annoying Harry, he can’t keep still in one place.

“So, next question. Zayn, you go read the question.” Liam mumbled and Zayn leans closer to read the question that the fans sent.

I’m just watching them doing twitcam with an amusement plastered on my face, Harry is just creeping out, every second he’s just smiling and keep chuckling about the fans’ tweets, he’s a total creeper. He’s not that participating at all, he’s just reading and laughing his arse off. Louis is the funniest and the most talkative among the boys, except Niall who keeps making unnecessary noise, he’s blabbering. Zayn is the sweetest and he keeps greeting the fans every now and then; Liam the one who reads the questions from the fans. And then there’s Niall the drunkard who keeps singing and making noise, and keeps making faces and all that makes fans’ uterus explode.

Zayn reads the question.

“Can you guys take your shirts off?” Zayn mumbled slowly, my mouth hits the floor after hearing what he just read, I saw their eyes widened in shock, Zayn is laughing his arse off, I bet he did that on purpose.

“Okay then!” Niall stood up and start pulling his shirt off of his head.

My eyes widened and I tried my best to look away, just no. I can’t help but to thank God they stop Niall for ripping his shirt off. Fuck, he’s fucking drunk. I can feel the warm blood circulates on my cheeks, Niall is such a tease.

Liam drags Niall down.

“Niall, you did not just—“ Harry stutters in dismay as he tried to not laugh at him, well I can’t blame him.

“Oh, we do apologise for what he did, he’s just active right now and he’s in a perfect mood.” Louis explains on behalf of this drunkard over here.

I giggle, I kept myself stood silent so that the fans can’t hear that they’re with a girl.

“Niall, we know you’re perfectly happy because Louise is here with us, get a hold from yourself for a while mate.” Harry taps Niall’s shoulders and Niall just giggled.

Harry why the fuck did you mentioned my name?!

Now, I’m fucking dead. I chew my bottom lip and sunk my body on this comfy chair, I covered my face with my hands, shit, I want to evaporate right now. I peek between my fingers and their eyes landed on me.

Holy shit.

I gave them a ‘don’t-look-at-me’ look, thank God they did, I think they get it that I’ll be dead since right now the fans knew that I’m with them, in their hotel room. I look down on Niall who’s still looking at me, smiling cheekily to me.

I bit my lower lip, trying hard to beg him to look away, but he didn’t.

Although, I want his eyes on me and look at me like that, this isn’t the right time! They’re on livestream and I’m sure the fans, especially Niall girls we’re hysterically screaming right now since they’re watching Niall staring at me.

Fuck, Niall, I would love you to do that but not now.

“You’re not definitely gonna read questions again.” Liam scowls at Zayn playfully, “Well, that’s very naughty of you.” Liam tells the fans