Chapter 28

Louise’s Pov

I slowly open my eyes as I felt something heavy on my stomach, I look over and saw Niall still snuggled to me, hugging my waist tightly, I smile to myself thinking what happened last night, he’s so drunk and I didn’t know that he’s that much soppy and too sweet for my heart to handle it. I don’t even know how I fell asleep next to Niall Horan who’s drunk, and hugging me like he doesn’t want me to go anywhere away from him. And last night is the best night of my life, I slept so fine, and so comfortable.

I can’t help but run my finger tips to his messy bed hair, his hair is so soft, the feeling of it were inviting me to smell it. I wonder, what would his hair smells like? I shook my head. That would be really awkward if he sees me smelling his hair.

I tried to reach my phone that was resting on the side table, but I failed because Niall is hugging me, unable for me to reach my phone. I bit my lip, how? I don’t want to wake him up. Because once he’ll wake up and he sees me that I’m on his bed, wearing his white shirt, that would be fucking awkward and confusing for him, unless he knew everything what he did last night. But I hope he’ll remember some of it to make everything for me a bit better. Cos’ for now, I really don’t know how to explain everything what happened last night once he asks.

I slowly unwrapped Niall’s arms around me, I need to be careful or I’ll wake him up. After few seconds, I finally removed his left arm on my waist, I let out a huge sigh in relief. Shit, his arms were huge and heavy! Now, how am I able to remove his head on my stomach without waking him up? Ugh! I slowly lift his head carefully, I chew my lower lip – he’s fucking heavy! After trying my very best, I place his head on the pillow, once I let go of his, he moans a little. Shit!

But, he’s still asleep. Oh, thank goodness! I placed a pillow for him to hug, and so he did. I carefully stood up without making any noise, I really don’t want him to see me here, I grab my phone and unlock it, it’s already 8:34 in the morning, I need to be home before lunch or else my mom will kill me. I glance back to Niall who’s sleeping so pleasant and curled up to the pillow. He’s so fucking adorable and cuddly, I want to lie beside him again and will never get out of it but I can’t for obvious reasons.

The view of him sleeping was heart warming, I can’t believe I’m witnessing this view of him and hoping this isn’t the last. However, I must save this and treasure this moment, I tap the camera icon on my phone and took several pictures of him sleeping, I can’t help but smile.

I walk slowly towards the door and turn the knob silently. Were the boys already gotten up? If they are, what should I say? I wonder, how will they react if the sees me from Niall’s room? Are they thinking something dirty that we did last night? There are hundreds of questions that were swimming in my mind.

I sigh.

I neatly close Niall’s door preventing any noise. As I turn around, I saw Zayn munching his cereal with his eyes locked on T.V, I bet he just woke up because his eyes were a bit swollen from sleep. He’s topless and only wearing pyjamas with his messy bed hair, my stomach churns, God, he’s beautiful.

His eyes landed on mine as he felt my presence, his eyes widened and he immediately swallowed his cereal before approaching me. He gave me his warm smile, and so do I.

I walk towards him, “Hey, good morning.” He greets me

“Uhm, good morning.” I shrug

I roam my eyes around to find the other boys, where are they?

“Had a nice sleep?” He asks and gave me a meaningful smile. I can’t tell if he’s grinning at me or teasing me or there’s nothing for me to think about something.