Acknowledgements

Originally Published in 2012

Yes, believe it or not I have finished the first book, but I will have some serious editing to do before I'm anywhere near satisfied with it. Nevertheless, A Mermaid Tale Book 2: The Deep is now available, and dare a say, it's even almost good. I really need to thank my Grand-Maman for reading this story and encouraging me to continue (I'm working on Walkers though I swear!), huge thank you to Wattpad and to my real life friends for constantly listening to me whine and complain about how much I hate this story and forcing me to continue it even though I didn't want to. Thank you to my sister Catherine for giving small ideas when I was out of them. I would also like to point out how awesome my Watty Buddy Dancewriter is, you've been with me from the beginning and have simply been the best Internet friend I could have, I can always count on you. I also NEED to thank each one of my readers and supporters because without you guys I would have probably quit this story a long time ago. Thank you all so much!!!! I hope that you'll continue to support my work. I'm not going to give away too much right now, but here's what you need to know about the second book: Tara is pregnant and will give birth in the sequel (yea it happens fast haha), Taiven is in fact trapt in the Deep, someone important is going to die and Ridge's life becomes  more twisted than it already is. I will also introduce a new main character and a few secondairy characters that you will all hopefully love as much as the ones in this first book.

Feel free to check out the Fun Facts about this story at the end of the book.

Once again, thank you so much for reading this and don't forget to check out the sequel!

- NocteLamia101