Chapter 18

Izuku pov:

I had no idea what to do, Shigaraki was having a mental breakdown, I didn't know how to comfort people. I've never had to do it before. I felt like I was going to start crying just watching him, so I just stayed near him.

His 'Sensie' got caught so we could have the opportunity to escape from capture ourselves, but there was the set back. Well to Shigaraki's it was a set back, but Kacchan was saved by his friends, of course they got injured in the process, but they'll survive.

I slowly moved closer to Shigaraki when he started to calm down and sat next to him, trying to give support without actually saying anything.

If he started crying I'll start crying and I'll probably blurt out the fact I love him. Something I have only accepted recently, not surprising really.

I mean he helped me and accepted me it's not surprising that I'll get a crush on him, well it wasn't a crush anymore, I'm pretty sure I loved him

Okay, I had to do something to help, it sounded heroic, but I couldn't just leave him to be a human disaster until he figures out how to handle being without his 'Sensei'.

I hesitated not sure if I was going to make it worse or not before putting my hand on his shoulder, I think hugging him will be to much for him right now.

I waited for a reaction, but nothing happened, he just stopped moving all together and I honestly didn't know how to handle this.

No one ever comforted me before and I never had to comfort someone else before, but I knew one wrong move and everything could go to hell.

"It will be fine, I'm sure he had a plan, he's probably planning something as we speak." I smiled hesitantly when he turned to look at me, it hurt like a son of a bitch thanks to my scar, but if it helped him it was worth it.

He looked more like a lost child than someone of his age had any right to be, he obviously wasn't used to being without directing from All for one.

He must have never been out of his reach if he was reacting this badly to losing him.

I hesitated before speaking again, I knew suggesting revenge right now will be manipulating his emotional state to get what I wanted, but it might just help him to get over this

"You know we could get revenge." I instantly felt guilty, I was practically doing the same thing All for one did. Manipulating him when he wasn't in the right state of mind, but I didn't know what else to do, it was the only way I knew I could help him.

"How?" He practically croaked the word, his voice hoarse from all of the screaming, maybe because he was in pain too, I mean he did break anything that got into his way as soon as we got here.

"This probably sounds redundant and I doubt it's what you want, but I have a plan, I just need to leave for a day or two." I stopped talking when he practically tackled me with a hug.

He was shaking his head and muttering things I couldn't hear, wait was he crying? I patted his back awkwardly, before I gave up and just hugged him back.

"I'll just need to go back to U.A. and I'm sure I can hack into the cameras, you can keep an eye on me every step of the way, I promise I'm not going anywhere." I tried to convince him, I'm sure the plan will work, it has to.

"What, what did you have in mind?"