Chapter 14

Izuku pov:

I grinned at the camera as I switched it off, I started a YouTube channel! Deku Tips For Villains, I even had a logo! Well I stole a logo.

It was a top hat with large round goggles around the middle, the kind I wear while working with a blowtorch.

I saw it somewhere, not sure where, but the channel was mostly for my amusement more than anything else, but a lot of villains were watching my channel, some were even trying to buy my weapons!

I told them to go to hell for even thinking I'll give my weapons up, but still.

The few heroes or random civilians who watched my videos thought it was a joke so didn't actually do anything about it other than a few comments that were rather rude.

Shigaraki wasn't all that happy about it though, he especially hated it whenever he reads through the comments.

I don't think he likes me getting all of the attention, but a crazy girl was telling me she loved me practically every video.

I didn't see that as a good thing, I was gay dammit and actually liked Shigaraki maybe, possibly, I was 30% sure. I mean I've never actually had a crush on someone so I wasn't sure, for all I know I was just feeling this way because he was the first one to treat me nicely other than my mother.

Of course then the girl showed up a week later, how she found us I didn't know, maybe the guy who Shigaraki hired to look for new members for the league mentioned me and she found out.

Her name was Toga, she was... interesting to say the least, in the beginning she constantly flirted with me, but luckily her madness was more bearable thanks to Dabi who showed up with her.

He liked my little speech on the big screen so he decided to join us and was telling Toga to shut the hell up when she couldn't take the hint, but it was only Dabi-ginning of the madness at the legue.

I told Toga I liked guy's and now she's trying to set me up with Dabi, I think Shigaraki is going to kill her, but I was starting to like her now that she calmed down, even if just partially.

She was like the batshit crazy little sister I never wanted, but I saw her and Shigaraki talking a few hours ago, followed by him threatening Dabi. I knew he didn't like him, but that was a bit harsh.

What any of this meant I didn't know, being social wasn't something I was good at or understood for that matter.

I preferred machines and analyzing quirks, not whatever this is, but I could distract myself now that I was in charge of planning, Shigaraki didn't have a choice in the matter, but he thought he did, if it let's him sleep at night, I'll just let him keep telling himself that.

"So Deku," I didn't like the nickname, but I allowed it, well I allowed Shigaraki to call me by the nickname "The plan for the attack on the camp, how's that going?" He asked, I smiled at him as I pulled my notebook closer showing him my notes.

"We can't attack during the night, yes it can give us an advantage, but with Tokoyami it's to much of a risk, but we can try picking them of one by one, sort of like Jason in Friday the 13th, we'll need to get rid of the stronger ones first of course, my former class, not that the other class won't be a problem, a few of them have amazing quirks, what if we take one from each class? That could work, we can't make ourselves known, that's important and we'll have to do it in three days tops, they'll leave camp after 3 days to protect the remaining students - "

"You're rambling." Shigaraki cut me off, I instantly shut up realizing I was muttering instead of actually explaining.

I had to admit I was surprised he let me mutter for so long, usually people tell me to shut up as soon as I start.

I smiled unsure what to do, I didn't know if he wanted me to continue or not, he only rolled his eyes and waved his hand telling me to continue, well not his hand, but one of them.

"Well, they'll notice that the students are going missing, but it will take up to a minimum of three days before they move the students for their safety, so if we work quickly we can take out the heroes in training and All might will show up to investigate the missing students so you will have a chance to kill him with a Nomu, go for his right side, there's a scar there, attacking it will make him weaker." I said slowly trying not to start muttering again, Shigaraki looked pleased and nodded, before holding up a controller

"Do you want to play?"

***

I destroyed him, he was a screaming cursing mess when we were finished. His mood lightened up if only for a moment when I let him beat me, but after he lost again he threw his controller at me before storming out.

It hit my scar so I was just lying on the floor waiting for thr pain to go away. He took pity on me after a few minutes and helped me to my room, muttering half baked insults well doing so.

"Thanks for giving me a hand." I muttered as soon as he put me down. Je would have dropped me if I said anything when I was in his arms.

Luckily I wasn't so he just continued to mutter angrily before storming out of my room.

"Screw you I'm punny." I muttered to myself before falling asleep

(got the idea for the youtube channel from a comment from I_am_the_depressu)