Chapter 17

Shigaraki pov:

Izuku's mother was terrifying, not in the traditional sence, but she made you feel if you step out of line you would die.

She had a death aura when angry and that was more terrifying than her threatening us could ever be and I'm pretty sure she knew I liked her son if her glaring at me when he wasn't watching had anything to say about it.

At least she didn't call the cops, but she forced us to stay for dinner. I wanted to leave as soon as Izuku showed up, but it was impossible with Izuku's mother here.

"I'm going to get some stuff from my room." Izuku said breaking the silence.

I wanted to grab him and beg him to stay in the room so I didn't have to be alone with his mother, but I had some dignity so I watched him go trying to will him to stay, but he did not, as I hoped, stay.

I slowly turned to look at Izuku's mother who was sitting across from me.

She looked calm as she ate her food, before looking up at me when she heard Izuku's bedroom door close.

"You like my son." It wasn't a question, it was a statement, but I still nodded, I didn't trust my voice.

She might have been small, but she still scared the hell out of me and if I talked now my voice was probably going to be very high pitched.

"Do you plan on hurting him?" I shook my head no, she narrowed her eyes at me, I gulped.

"What are your intentions with my son? I know he hasn't been planning any of the attacks, if he was he would have taken over the city within a week." I had to admit she was right, but at least I know where Izuku's ability to be threatening came from.

"I-" I cleared my throat to try and cover just how high pitched I sounded "I think I love him." She raised her eyebrow at me

"I want him to be safe, I want him to be happy, I don't want to see him cry or get hurt, I want to keep him away from other people who can take him from me because my chest starts to hurt when I see him laughing and I'm not the reason, he's smart, no brilliant, he's amazing and cute." My mouth snapped shut, my face completely pink as I stopped myself from embarrassing myself any more than I already have.

I almost started to panic at the thought of him hearing what I said so I looked down at my plate, but risked a glance at his mother. She was smiling at me, the death aura was gone and she seemed like a harmless mother again.

"I hope you man up and tell him that, he most certainly won't, he's to insecure." I could just stare at her, what the hell just happened?

Izuku walked in as if on que at that moment, dropping a duffle bag on the floor as he sat back down. He didn't seem flustered or disgusted so he probably didn't hear me or if he did he was choosing not to say anything

"What were you two talking about?" He asked looking between us with a small cute smile, okay he most definitely didn't hear us.

He was a great liar when he had to lie to strangers, but he couldn't lie to his mother even if his life depended on it.

"We should go." I said, Izuku frowned as he looked at his food almost longingly before nodding

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late, did All might get Kacchan back?" He asked, I shook my head no.

"No, we got away before that." He nodded, but I could see he was disappointed, he really didn't want 'Kacchan' to be part of the league.

"Well before you go let me pack you some food." Izuku's mother cut in with a kind smile, I wanted to say no, but decided to keep my mouth shut, I chose life.

Izuku thanked her as we left with enough food to last us a week, was this normal? Izuku seemed to think it was.

"So what's next?"

_________________--------________________

Can you give ideas on how you want this to end? I have an idea, but I want to know what you think