¤This Is Me¤

Amber's pov

Hey. Whoever is reading this. My name is Amber Lillian Mendes. I just turned 17 years old. I live in California. Adoption Center called Sun Side. It's not sunny place. The mistress here is abusive towards us. Mostly towards me. I don't ever do anything wrong. I am actually only getting abused. I have been here since day one. My parents didn't want me. They gave names to me and then left me. I have really dark brown eyes and really long hair:

 I have really dark brown eyes and really long hair:

Naturally light blonde. I like to listen music and I like to play instruments but mostly I like to sing. I have one tattoo:

I finished school earlier than my aged usually do

I finished school earlier than my aged usually do. Now I'm in last year of High School. That means I'll have Prom. It's in 5 weeks. Then I'm out of the hell hole. Hell hole? I'm bullied in school. I'm A's student. Teachers doesn't believe that I'm bullied. Fun fact. Our head mistress Miss Thompson have told teachers about me getting bullied but teachers doesn't believe me or her. So she has gave up. But still abuses me sometimes. It's Friday and I'm in my room laying on the bed drawing and listening music. 

MT:Amber! 

I sit up and take my headphones out of my ear. 

A:Yes Miss Thompson?!

MT:It's adoption day tomorrow! Clean the house!

A:Yes Miss Thompson!

I put my headphones back on and start to clean the house. I have to clean always. While Miss Thompson and other kids are out going to park. I'm not allowed to go out because Miss Thompson says that I look stupid and ugly. I clean the house in 5 hours. My time to go sleep. That's what I do. 

Next morning

I wake up to my alarm. I shut my alarm and take shower. It's like 6 am. After showering I blowdry my hair. It takes long time. Then I put my hair up to two dutch braids while listening music. My music taste swings around genres. One of my fav artists are Fall Out Boy. After doing my hair I decide to chill. 

MT:Breakfast!

I stand up and put my shorts and hoodie on. I run to downstairs. Some kids here are nice to me. Like Brendon, Tom and Alex. They are my only friends. They are little bit older than me. They love Fall Out Boy too. I grab cereals and sit down to corner table. Boys sit with me. 

B:Tell me girl. Excited for this day?

A:Why would I be? Like I would get adopted. 

T:Oh come on. You'll be adopted. 

A:You can say because you get out of this hell hole earlier than me. 

Al:Don't be silly. We may get out earlier than you. About that.

B:We have to tell you something. 

Sounds bad.

T:It's not bad. I guess. For us.

B:We have saved money and we will move to our own place today. 

Al:We get it if you are mad to us.

A:I'm not. I'm happy for you.

I hug them.

A:Don't forget me.

B:That's why I will give you your birthday present now. Late. Sorry.

He hands me box. I open it carefully and scream almost as I see what's in it. Fall Out Boy hoodie.

B:Turn it around.

I turn the hoodie around. Letter. I read it.

'It's my old. To keep you warm and remind me and the boys.'

I hug Brendon.

A:You idiot. You can't.

B:It's now yours.

I hug him again.

Al:We have to leave like in.

T:3 mins.

My face drop down. They hug me. I hug back of course. I cry with them. Well they don't cry.

A:I'm going to miss you so much.

Boys: We will miss you more.

Then we give last hugs and they leave. I grab the hoodie and walk back in to my room. I put the hoodie down and look out of the window. I see them leaving in the moving van. I wipe my tears away. I have to stay strong. I walk downstairs when Miss Thompson calls us for lunch. The adopters will come here 3 pm. I grab small plate and take just vegetables and salad. I sit down to my seat. I am now all alone. My worst bully Jessica walks up to me.

J:Freak eating alone? Boys left because you are so ugly. Why are you wearing always black? When will you stop wearing black?

Idea.

A:I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.

Lyrics. Boom! She walks away flipping her hair. I eat my lunch quickly and go back in to my room. I listen music without headphones. So. This is me.