/~43~/- Plans Can Fail P2

Omigosh this is one of the last chapters! Remember PCF P1? I totally did this, and the P2 is sad and much better tho.

Thank you all so much!

-Champ.

Annabeth POV

Its the third week of the tour, we're in Sweden tonight for his concert, singing for all those Swedish people. I personally thought they liked romance music more. You learn something everyday.

I'm not at tonights concert, I'm not feeling so good, my head is burning and my legs are wobbly. Percy ordered me to stay here. I thought it was cute when he was worried.

I was curled up on my side, my stomache and head throbbing. They said a plague of sickness was sweeping through Sweden, but the Swedish king practically begged Percy to stay, to help lighten the grim mood that has gripped the country.

The comfy bed seemed to encircle me, the sheets drawn up to my chin, the TV on the nightstand blaring the concert live, Swedish turned to English.

Before I know it I've slipped into a dreamless, peaceful sleep. I'm comfortable. That is until what I thought would be a dreamless sleep turned horrifying.

It was just dark and damp, and I was alone in the darkness. Alone. Simply and utterly alone. Nothing else. Just me and the darkness, no Percy, no anyone.

It was scary as hell. The walls felt like they where caving in, my heart racing faster and faster. The pressure was pent in around my neck, like I was chin deep in water, just waiting to drown.

Its only a dream. I kept telling myself, hoping I could wake up. But nothing happened, the darkness....feels so real.

Then I'm submerged, I can't breath or think. I'm thrashing around in the water, trying to break the surface, but its as if every inch I incline, another inch of water is added and my oxygen is dwindling.

I'm going to die.

A hand reaches out, deep in the water, I take it and let the darkness wash over me again.

"Annabeth, shh its okay." Percy whispers, bringing me close. For a moment I'm shocked, taking the moment to realize I'm in the Sweden hotel room. He's wrapped his arms around me, even though I'm soaked in sweat, shaking like I'm going to die. And for a moment I thought the dream was real.

"P-Percy?" I stutter trying to make out his face in the darkness. He's wearing sweatpants and propped himself on one arm, on the pillow.

"Its me, it'll be fine. It was only a dream." He whispers kissing me on the foreahead.

Only a dream.

I fall back asleep, embracing his warmth.

Week 3 Day 5

Tokyo, Japan.

Japan is beautiful, the lush mountains, the greenery and the gianormous city of Japan. I can't believe I'm here. Tonight is the biggest concert yet, I'm going but still over a hundred thousand people. That's one of the biggest crowds played for in a decade.

Percy is more than nervous. Hes sick with nerves.

"Percy, its okay." I rub his back, trying to soothe him. His shoulders are tense and I'm worrying if he'll be okay.

"I know its just....well its just hard to explain. Like so many nerves." He stutters, trying to keep his cool. I get it, its fine.

It happens to everyone.