/~18~/- Waves

Annabeth POV

I packed my things all into one white grey dotted suitcase. It was slim and cute to lug around. Us and the gang where going to Montauk for the weekend, so I was packing some clothes and a cool underwater camera. Not sure I would use it, but it was a cool camera. 

"Ready?" Piper said from her side of the room. Her choppy hair had a bright white feather in it, contrasting greatly with her dark tanned skin. Last week Jason had tried to ask her out. She replied with, "Ask me again at Montauk" Like she knew something was going to happen. 

"Born ready." I grinned and we together zipped up our suitcases and met Hazel in the hallway. Hazel, who was wearing a cute purple crop top and cutoff shorts was texting on her phone. 

I leaned over and quickly glanced at whom she was contacting. Bulldog. With a bunch of little hearts around it. Frank. I chuckled as she zapped the home button and out of texting. 

"Hey!" She complained whilst blushing like a tomato. 

"So, Frank huh?" I grinned. Hazel blushed even if deeper. 

"No..I-ts not like that." Hazel stuttered defiantly. 

"Its cute when you know its true." I laughed. Hazel crossed her arms defiantly. 

"Whatever," She grumbled and shoved her phone into her pocket. We walked down the stairs to the taxi waiting for us. Since no-one but Piper could afford a car we preferred a taxi. The driver was a older looking man with beetle black eyes. 

"Here." Piper shoved some money into the drivers hand. 

"Where to?" He said politely. 

"Just outside Montauk beach please." Piper said sweetly and as if on impulse the driver saluted and turned back, gunning the car and speeding off down the street. We passed all of Janus's doors apartments and into the richer part of the city where Hecates Paths, condos was, overlooking the Atlantic. I swore up and down I saw Pablo walking out of the building but there are all sorts of people in New York. 

 My phone started to blow up with text messages around half way there. 

Hey, I wanted to talk

Hello?

Annie? I want to talk. Please dont shut me out, im sorry

Please lets talk

I have great news!

Pls lets TALK....

All from LUKE. I ignored him, blocked him, but he just got a new number and tried to harass me again. 

"Dont listen to Luke, Annie." Hazel whispered to me. I nodded. We both knew Luke and his horrid mischievous plans. 

The driver stopped on a side road, right near the beach where cold ocean waves lapped at the sand. There were a few little cabins, all run down and crammed with sand but there was another word for it. Beautiful. Those little things in life can be simply amazing. 

"Thank you." Annabeth thanked the driver and pulled her suitcase out of the back of the taxi and walked onto the beach, her shoes sinking in the soft sand. On the shore near Cabin #3 was a blonde looking dude that was familiar with a tiny curly haired Latino elf, whom of we all knew. 

"Hey Valdez." Hazel dropped on the sand right next to Leo. His crazy brown eyes looked....differernt. Crap...He was planning something. That look is one that hopefully everyone had grown used to. That meant you had to watch your backs and food...