/~30~/-Request

Percy POV

Okay maybe I felt a little bad. Just a little. 

But then after the movie was finished(some Marvel movie, I dunno), Frank knocked on my door. I had rushed to answer it, he had call outlay name and he sounded....happy! He sounded happy! 

I creak it open, just to make sure it was him. With the whole celebrity thing on my back and Annabeth's I couldn't be too sure. It was him, wearing his normal beige top and tattered jeans with his military style hair. I kind of admired how tough he was, after recently loosing his own mother. I would have gone to the dark side if my mother had died. Everything would crumble in my life at this stage, still depending on her. 

"Really?" Frank first said as I opened it. I blushed, knowing what he was talking about. But he didn't sound at all mad. 

"It was Annabeth's idea." I complained looking at the floor, almost ashamed of myself. 

Frank rolled his eyes. "I know that. But she's scary and smart. Not a combination I would mess with." I had to admit, she was scary. Beautiful but scary. 

"So...are you two, together?" 

He blushed so red I was sure he was bleeding. "I-I....yeah." His eyes brightened and for once in a long, long time, I swore up and down, left and right on my right buttock that Frank Mars(roll w/it) Zhang had found someone to make him happy. Not that his friends didn't make him happy, but Hazel Rubi Levesque was something else. 

"I'm really happy for you." I said, with every fiber in my body, I was the happiest for my friend. He deserved someone good for him. 

Frank looked down at his watch and his grandmother would have washed his mouth out with soap if she heard the colorful language come out of his mouth. 

"I gotta go, I promised Hazel I would meet her at City Park in twenty minutes. I'll see you later Perce." 

"See you then, Zhang." I smiled, pleased that Frank had someone in his life he could be with happily. 

He turned around and before he reached the stairwell he looked over his shoulder and smiled brightly, making his features light up. I returned the smile, which was more than sincere. 

Before I could shut the door and return to writing lyrics for my album, Annabeth stepped out of her apartment. She caught my eye and winked, beckoning me into her apartment. I--like I a puppy followed her into the apartment and shut the door behind me. 

"Hey." She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, warmth spreading down to my feet. I swear she is the most beautiful person on Earth. 

"Hey." I returned politely, and she pointed to the TV, and I groaned inwardly. 

"Its on isn't it?" I grumble and she nods. On my managers strict orders I was to watch the 1:00 news, which was showing me. We sat on her grey couch as she flicked the TV on, turning it to the news station. 

And there it was. The crazy haired reporter standing in front of....was that Janus Doors? Our COMPLEX. 

"Iris Harpy here and we have amazing news!" The reporter squealed like a little kid. "Yesterday international teenage star Percy Jackson admitted to having a romantic relationship with a 19 year old woman with the name of Annabeth Chase." Iris said and a picture popped up on the screen, one of her with Percy, at a restaurant. Her whole face showed, the beautiful grey eyes and the princess curls that cascade down to her shoulders. A laughing expression on her face. 

"But who is Annabeth Chase?" Iris said and the picture changed to a grey question mark. A little surge of anger boils in my blood. 

The screen splits and James Hermes is one the other screen, often called the messenger of the gods with his fast knowledge of everything.