/~20~\- Delicate

Third Person POV

As the weeks passed quickly, Annabeth and Percy started to grow close. They went shopping together(Percy in disguise.) and went to aquariums, museums, and sight seeing in the mountains. They didn't know their growing relationship. They couldn't tell the feelings they where growing for one another, 

During this time Percy had almost finished his album with the help of Annabeth his now knew best friend. He hasn't noticed the beating of his heart when ever she's around. 

Also during this time Luke Castellan has been bothering Annabeth quite much. Visiting her all the time, pestering her and Annabeth just wants to shut the door. And so she does. A long time ago Luke had dated Thalia and cheated on her with his girl Kelly who know is in New York to see her boyfriend. Thalia enjoys being with the hunters and has no use to see Luke again. 

Percy works on his songs every night, keeping Annabeth awake listening to his voice sing softly through the thin walls of the apartment. Her work has been great. Malcom has grown like a brother to her and Athena is well....Athena. But she hasn't seen of the silvery tattered book since Malcom snatched it from her grasp. Her brain still hasn't grasped a way to secure the book into her hold and discover its secrets. 

But life passes on. She heard from her father a week not ago. Annabeth had been angry that he calls her now, not even there to greet her off to college. There was nothing of that. 

Still, life passes on. 

Jason and Piper McLean have grown close. They still haven't gone on that dare Piper promised Jason. Maybe there is a little bit of worry. But nevertheless Jason admires Piper like a statue and treats her like one, showering her with compliments from her hand writing to her shoes. But Piper shares the same burning desire for him.  She loves his good nature of helping, his leading build. But she is afraid. Of all the guys she's dated she has pushed them away, made them miserable in their own shoes. But she doesn't know that she can't push away someone with a craving desire for her. 

Hazel and Frank have also grown quite close, they are friends. Friends with a cure crush on one another, to embarrassed to admit. Hazel thinks Frank as a cuddly teddy bear. A sweet cure guh who would do anything to protect his family or friends. But also as the guy who has stood up for her, when older college students pick on Hazel for being African American. Frank loves Hazel for who she is and has been developing a huge crush onto her. He loves her cure blushes curly hair. But he is clumsy and feels he is failing. Failing to impress the girl of his dreams. But he can't fail a girl who loves him for who he is. 

Calypso and Leo. Where do we start? Well, their first meeting wasn't very....well you can tell. It wasn't pretty. But ever since Percy sat them together at the concert there has been a change. A change in the air which they feel. They haven't felt it yet. But you can tell from how they look at each other, blushes crawling up their cheeks. Leo wants a girl who can meet his engineering needs, someone who has wit yet has humor and love. Calypso wishes for a handsome guy, not some runt6 elf. But sometimes life throws us our future and we must learn to accept. 

Reyna? Well she believes that being alone is fine, but her crush for Jason isn't getting any smaller. She just wants love, but ever since the all famed Aphrodite told her no guy she loved would heal her heart, she just can't believe she can love. Can she? 

Love is something we can't just find. It's there to change us. Too make us feel. Love is unstoppable. Love is something we must learn to change us. 

Love is unstoppable. It burns like fire, crashes like waves, is grounded like the earth and is changing like air. 

Love is delicate. Love is special. Love is love. We can't live without emotion, without love, without our needs. Our mental needs are simple, love. It's the end in every equation. Every problem. 

And life moves on. 

Sometimes we can be oblivious to love, it can hit us like a brick. It will make us diff,erent. Relationships are there for a reason. They are there to change us. 

But sometimes love can crumple. 

And so can a person. 

Annabeth Chase is oblivious and so is Percy. They don't know the crashing course in their lives. In just weeks the air between them will be different. 

And so will everything around them.