\~26~\-Pressure

Annabeth POV

"Leo seriously broke his foot?" I laughed, brushing a blond curl behind my ear. My cheeks and smile are warm, Percy sits across from me and grins. 

"He dropped a thirteen pound bowling ball on his foot. I would have been more surprised if his foot has been paralyzed instead." Percy brushes the chip crumbs off his shirt. I suppress a giggle. 

I stand up, and so does he, walking me to the door of his apartment. His sea scent fills my nose and mouth, my heart still thumping with delight. He just got back from bowling with the boys, Jason and Frank took Leo to the emergency room, his foot was pretty crippled. 

So I came over to his place for an hour and had some appetizers. 

"I'll walk you to your place." He says nervously. I let out a soft laugh. 

"I live twenty feet away Seaweed Brain, who's gonna get me? The ghost of Janus Doors?" I raise my eyebrows and a smirk plays across my mouth. We walk to the hall, his door wide open, but I feel as though eyes are on my back. Percy has stoped wearing his disguise around everyone almost. Last week he randomly showed up in the street, with his body guards of course but still....it was hectic. 

His eyes drop to mine, green into grey. 

"Thanks." He whispers softly, making my heart thump loudly, so loud I'm sure my own father can hear in San Fransisco. I give a small frown and tilt my head upwards. 

"For what." My voice takes on a dangerous edge. 

It's his turn to smirk, and he leans in until his lips are centimeters from mine. I can smell his breath, which does not smell his greatest but its better than smelling dog shite. 

"Everything." His smile grows huge as he presses his mouth to mine. 

Before I can even kiss back a door yanks open and a smoldering expression rolls her eyes. 

"No PDA in the hall," Piper grumbled and fishes out her phone. 

I pull back and Percy nervously steps back to his apartment and dashes in. Piper freaks him out whenever she catches us kissing, like she'll blackmail him or something. 

My eyebrows dip low, so that they form a wall between my eyes. 

"Seriously?" I mutter and Piper rolls her eyes, coming in with me. Hazel is passed out on the couch, her drawings fitted loosely in the crook of her hand. 

"You're going to work early, get your dam rest." Piper heads to our room, whom is wearing a oversized yellow sweatshirt and loose fitting sweatpants. I flop down on my bed and pull the book I'm reading from the folds of my comforter. 

I flip open to the last chapter, Charles Dickens is one of my all time favored authors. He has a quizzical way of writing. 

"So, Jason going to ask you out or what." I say aimlessly as I read the last chapter. Piper's head snaps up and gives me a all time glare. 

"What?! No. He has feelings for Reyna not me." She says quickly looking around. I roll my eyes. 

"And does Reyna have feelings for him?" I say, still not looking up from my book. Piper shrugs her shoulders helplessly. I can see she is struggling enternally. Her and Jason have grown close, but too afraid to admit their feelings towards each other. Its the same with Hazel and Frank. And Leo and Calypso. But Leo and Calypso have a lot more work to do than the others. 

The night goes on, Hazel drags herself to her room, and collapses in the doorway. A small as she is, she is pretty heavy when she is asleep. 

Piper falls asleep around midnight, but I go to bed before her, my early shift is at eight.