28. The Mentor

28

**Maggie’s POV**

“Wow that’s quite a story.” I replied when she finished the tale of the dinner.  “You and Sasha held that long of a grudge?”

“She did.  I was willing to let it go if she had changed, but she didn’t.” Gracie shrugged.

“Well, I’m glad Noah is here.” I said smiling at him.  He smiled back and Lyn hugged him closer.

“Well let’s start discussing the important matter at hand.” Gracie said with a huge smile, “The wedding!” She giggled, “And where you two want to go for the honeymoon.”

I blushed a little, but smiled.   

“Where were you thinking of going?” Declan asked me.

“Um…I’m not too sure.  Let’s brain storm.” I shrugged.

“Hawaii?” Lyn said.

“I feel like people do that one a lot.” I commented.

“That’s true.”

“How about Paris or Ireland?” Gracie suggested.

“That sounds nice.” I smiled.

“Or what about a camping trip?” Noah suddenly said.

We all looked at him, “That doesn’t seem super romantic.” Lyn replied.

“Well think about it.  Take a trailer and a truck and just travel to different landmarks.  It’d be just the two of you.  I think it would be fun.” He shrugged.

Lyn smiled, “You’re right that does sound like a lot of fun.”

“I agree.” I smiled.  The entire idea seemed romantic and amazing to me.  For someone who’d been controlled and kept in her little cage all her life, the idea of travelling wherever I wanted was enthralling.  Especially if it was with the man I loved.

“Then is that what you want to do?” Declan asked.

“If you would like to, that sounds like fun.” I smiled.

“I think so too!  Let’s do it!”

“Alright!  I’ll get on renting a decent sized trailer!” Gracie said happily.  She then grabbed a notepad and wrote it down.  “So, now that we’ve got the end of the preparations ready, now lets work on the wedding itself.” She laughed.  “Maggie, what’s your favorite color?”

“Um…I really like Lavender.” I smiled.  “The color and smell.”