This Is A Rebel Love Song

**Andy's POV**

The morning of the concert for the hospital had come. I was still extremely upset, unable to even pull myself off the floor, where I'd cried myself to sleep the previous night. Ashley had slept on the couch, and was now awake, making coffee in my kitchen. I listened to the sound of him banging around, searching for items he couldn't find, and probably ready to improvise.

I groaned, placing a hand on my temple. Staring into the ground, I could feel tears still threatening to spill from my eyes as I realized what I'd done last night. My head pounded harder the more I thought about it. It occured to me to check what time it was, but I didn't want to move. It couldn't be too late, as the sun was hardly spilling in through the window, and it was pretty dark in the house except for the light in the kitchen where Ashley struggled to make himself a pot of coffee.

"Hey, Biersack!" he shouted from the kitchen.

I groaned in response, rolling onto my back. He came out of the other room, holding a mug of coffee in his hand. I opened one eye to look at him, and he smiled. "It's about time to get your stuff so we can drive out there. The guys are waiting."

Refusing, I rolled back onto my chest and stared into the ground. Ashley picked me up, heaving me over his shoulder, and carried me upstairs. I kicked around a little, nearly sending both of us tumbling down the stairs, but Ashley caught himself just in the nick of time. Finally, he reached my bedroom, and he plopped me on my bed. Then, he disappeared into my closet.

I could hear him rummaging around in my Tour Trunk, which held all my items for tour and such. He produced a large amount of gear and tossed it on my bed. He grabbed a black brush and my bottle of hairspray, along with my war paint kit, and set it on the bed. Ashley disappeared again into my closet, this time searching for the bag to fit it all in. He decided on a rather large Black Veil Brides duffel bag, and set it down. Then he stuffed everything in it, setting the war paint on top of the zipped up bag.

Beaming with pride, Ashley handed me my stuff.  On my way out of the room, I glanced at the clock.

"6:30 AM?!" I shouted at Ashley as we raced down the stairs.

He laughed. "We have to be there all day to help out. Concert is at 4. Plus, this way, you can add a little extra to our show's layout." he explained, taking my things to his car.

When he came back inside, he grabbed me by the hand. Pulling me outside, he shoved me into the passenger seat of his car, and closed the door. We drove to the hospital in near perfect silence. The entire way, I stared at my lap. I didn't even realize when we'd made it there, so I continued to stare downward. Ashley touched my arm, and I glanced at him.

"We're here." He said softly, breaking the silence.

 I let out a sigh and unbuckled my seatbelt, opening the door, and weakly stepping out. When I stood up, my knees nearly gave out beneath me. I steadied myself against Ashley's car as he got my bag and my war paint from the trunk, along with his stuff. We walked together through the back entrance, ending up at the newly designated backstage aread. There were doors marked for each of us, and a room for the girls to wait in while we were performing. Ashley took my stuff into my room, grabbing a Monster from my mini fridge.

Laughing halfheartedly, I smiled weakly at him. "It's hardly 7 o' clock, and you've had a coffee, AND a Monster?"

Ashley opened the fizzy energy drink and took a swig, nodding. "Of course. You need that caffeine to keep you going. That's what I did on tour, of course."

I chuckled. "I thought most of the time on tour, you were either drunk, or asleep!"

Ashley rolled his eyes and plopped down on a brown leather couch that was in the corner. I took a seat on the opposite end and sighed. It was awkwardly quiet for a few moments, until Jinxx busted the door in. "Hiya, Andy! Ashley!" he shouted excitedly, bouncing as he walked.

My eyes widened. "What are you smoking, and why aren't you sharing?" I asked, observing the guitarist's odd behavior.

"C-CAFFEINE!!!" he shouted, spinning around, much like a five year old would do.

I slapped my palm against my face, laughing a little more happily. Jinxx stopped just in front of the couch, falling back on the cushion, then sliding his face onto Ashley's lap. Ashley looked at him strangely, then shrugged and went back to drinking his Monster as though Jinxx's actions were perfectly normal.

Jake, Lina, and CC walked in, arms linked, singing the song from the Wizard of Oz.  Christian pointed at me excitedly. "Look! There he is! The wizard of Oz!" he shouted.

Smiling, I stood up and hugged them all, then granted CC the power to drink vodka, Jake the power to dance like a madman, and Lina the power to kiss Jake all day. Then, I gave Ashley the power to take the four of them to go make sure things were getting done. Ashley glanced at me, and I nodded. He nodded back, and escorted everyone out.

The door closed behind the group, and I was sucked into silence. I laid on the couch, and thoughts consumed me.

You've ruined your relationship, Andy.

You're not good enough to be a father.

You've got too much rock and roll to be calm and normal.

Scarlette deserves better than some stupid emo.

Tears appeared in my eyes, waiting to spill over onto my cheeks. My eyes burned with the heat of the tears, and my head pounded. My breathing became choppy as I sat up and grabbed my bag. I opened it and found my songbook. I flipped through it, each song bringing a flood of memories from my past, and I was ready to cry. Knives and Pens, Perfect Weapon, We Stitch These Wounds... but a particular page made me stop.

The Mortician's Daughter.

Soon, it was too late to keep the hot tears in my eyes from slipping down my cheeks. I put my hand on my forehead and sighed. "What have you done, Andy?...What have I done?..." I whispered to myself.

I attempted to get myself together, to stop crying. My entire body hurt terribly bad, and I could hardly breathe. I shut the worn book I held, slapping it on top of my open bag, closing my eyes. "I miss the morticians daughter. I want her to love me again..." I said out loud, knowing no one was there to hear me.

"I open my lungs, dear..." a soft, feminine voice sung behind me.

A/N: Hi you guys! It's been forever, and I'm sorry. I've been a little depressed lately, but I know I need to keep writing for you guys. Anyways, here's this chapter. I hope you enjoy it, and I'm sorry it's taken so long. I love you all<3 Thanks for being here and reading these stories. I love all of you.

Love,

Shadow