I Feel It Burning Deep Inside

After a long day of hanging out with Lina, I went home. I plopped onto my couch and almost instantly fell asleep. Several hours later, I woke up on the floor. I sat up, confused and grabbed my phone off the coffee table. I had several texts from Lina's number, and twelve missed calls from Andy.

I quickly texted Lina back and called Andy. It was somewhere around noonish, and I realized that I was supposed to be somewhere right now. I rushed around, getting dressed and doing my hair. I slid into my car and back out. I drove in the direction of Andy's house and turned two streets before. I met Andy and the others at a resturaunt called Six.

It wasn't really a dressy fancy resturaunt. In fact, it was the exact opposite. Everyone was dressed in street clothes and there were definately a few Brides fans in there. I walked in behind Andy and literally half the people in the place cheered. I laughed. Suddenly, I was tackled. I almost fell to the ground. Lina was standing there, laughing at me.

"Hey there sexy!" she joked. I smiled and laughed. She helped me stand up the right way and she giggled. I glanced at her, confused. She helped Andy fix my hair and brush my butt off. I smiled.

I hugged her quickly, not wanting to make a scene. I almost wanted to kiss her on the cheek, but I didn't. Instead, I pulled out my phone and texted her. 'You look really pretty, Lina.'

I heard her phone ding and she smiled. A few moments later, my phone vibrated in my hand. 'U look so.... amazing. I uh... have a confession to make.'

I froze and looked toward Lina. She was socializing with a few fans and facing the other way. I texted her back. 'What is it?'

I saw her check her phone, but it was a long time before my phone vibrated with a reply. 'Come out back with me.'

I followed her out to the back of Six and watched Lina pull her jacket around herself a little tighter. She looked at me with her piercing eyes. "I love you."

(A/N): Hey! I know I havent updated that much and I apologiz for the shortness of this chapter. I have had writer's block like NO other. And I've been so uber busy with school that it's not even funny. I'm sorry. I should be more active soon so.. I mean... I will update more sometime soon. I love you guys.