A Passion Crime

A/N: I know it's been a while. I just had so much going on... I hope you guys enjoy thos chapter. Tell other BVB army fans about these stories.. It'll be updated again soon. Love you all. -Shadow

A Passion Crime

I stood in the piercing silence behind the resturaunt. Lina stood in front of me, still speechless. I grabbed her pale-skinned hand.

"It's ok..." I said, about to turn away from her and let go of her hand.

I felt a hand on my cheek, but I'd closed my eyes. "Jake, look at me." I heard Lina's soft voice whisper.

I wanted to keep my eyes closed, but I forced myself to look at her. Her pale cheeks were red from the cold. Her hand slipped down to my shoulder. "Jacob, I love you..."

I was surprised at the words when they came out of her mouth. She rose up on her tip-toes and kissed me. I kissed her back.

She pulled away and grabbed my hands. One, she held. The other, she placed on her side. She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close.

From somewhere near the back door of Six, someone played a soft romantic watlz. I began to dance with Lina. Near the end, I lifted her into my arms. I kissed her again.

When I pulled away, Andy was standing near the back door, Scarlette in his arms, smiling. He flashed me a thumbs up, and I smiled back toward them.

Lina giggled happily as I put her back down on the ground. "So, what do you say, Jake?" she asked, looking up into my eyes hopefully.

"Lina?" I asked. She focused on my eyes.

"I love you too..." I finally said, taking her hands into mine.

She stood on the tips of her converse and smiled at me. I hugged her. She pulled away and I got a full view of her Blood On Tbe Dancefloor band tee and grey skinny jeans.

She looked me up and down. "I can't believe someone so..."

I finished for her. "I can't believe someone so amazing is mine."

An uproar of awws and ohhhhs came from the crowd of onlookers that surrounded Lina and I. I smiled toward Ashley and Christian who were flirting with some girls they'd met. Jinxx was happy holding Charlotte's hand.

They flashed me a happy smile and hugged each other. Lina and I walked back into the hangout and grabbed some drinks. BVB fans swarmed around me, asking me about Lina and both bands.

"Will BVB and Haters United be performing together on tour?" someone asked.

I looked happily in their direction. "I sure as hell hope so."