Nothing's Gonna Stop Us

*Andy's POV*

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my cell phone ringing mindlessly. I was still tired, barely conscious, to say the least, but I answered anyway. I was greeted by the lovely sound of my darling wife, Scarlette, who, by the sound of it was very excited about something.

"H-hello?" I mummbled groggily.

I was trying to regain some type of functioning thought in my brain.

"Andy!" Scarlette shouted, sounding ever so relieved.

I smiled at the sound of her voice. Spending days trying to write a song for Jake took away from the time I saw Scars, and hearing her after three long, tiring days made me extremely happy inside. I was a lot closer to Scarlette now than I ever was before, when we began dating.

I laughed and tried to clear my throat, which made me sound like my voice was cracking. "What's the excitement all about, my love?" I asked, suddenly very happy and awake.

I could hear Scars giggle, followed by the sound of Charlotte's giggle. Oh Lord.

"Baby, I have some incredibly special news for you. How about you and the everyone come home and I'll tell you all at once?" she said, and I could hear the happiness in her voice becoming very clear.

I smiled and ran a hand through my hair, which needed to be dyed again. "Sure thing, my darling Scarlette." I replied, knowing that whatever it was, it had to be important for us all to have to hear it.

We exchanged a very lovey-dovey goodbye before hanging up.

I groaned and got off the couch where I'd slept. It was practically the only place in Jake's house that I could FIT enough to sleep on comfortably, with the exception of his large bed. He never let me sleep there, though, because it was part of his "personal space," which I often wonder whether or not exists because we share EVERYTHING like a family does.

I stretched sleepily and walked toward the stairs, preparing to wake up whatever guy was sleeping downstairs. Instead, when I walked down, I heard the sound of music. And not just any music, either. It was the sound of one of our guys playing the guitar to the sound of the song I'd written for my Bride, The Mortician's Daughter.

Truthfully, Scarlette was the mortician's daughter, although no one saw her as that anymore. Now she was the rockstar's bride. That title didn't seem to bother her as much.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner, I saw Jacob sitting on the couch with his guitar in his hands. Lina was nowhere in sight. He strummed and quietly sang. I walked right past him. He didn't notice me at all.

In a serious need for caffiene, I trudged to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. I grabbed my cigarettes and a lighter off the counter and stepped out onto the back porch to smoke. The early morning air was cold and sharp. I inhaled deeply and felt the frigid air slowly freeze my lungs. I placed the fresh ciggarette between my lips and lit it.

The first long drag filled my lungs with smoke. I exhaled slowly, letting the feel of the ciggarette take full effect. After my smoke, I headed back inside. The coffee was brewed, steaming hot in the pot. I poured myself some and added a whole lot of delicious things to make it taste good before I would even consider drinking it. I laughed at how much extra sugar I had to put in there. I'd probably get more of a sugar rush from it than a caffeine fix.

As the minutes passed, the guys started waking up and making their way to the kitchen. None of them were dressed up yet, and some of them were only partially dressed. Ashley had on just his boxers. Jinxx had on boxers and a shirt. CC was among the last to wake up. He had on pajama pants and no shirt, but rather his exposed chest. Jake had on his pajamas from the night before. The last to finally come down was Lina. She wore a large t-shirt and some very small shorts.

I snorted and looked away. It was too early in the morning to even think about what must've been going on in CC's mind with the way he looked at her. Jake casually walked into the kitchen and hugged Lina. She smiled and giggled adorably, kissing Jake on the cheek. I rolled my eyes and sipped my sugary coffee.

Everyone sat down in the living room and I stood up. "You guys!" I said, still quite tired and unable to gain their attention.

The chattering between the six of us in the living room made it hard for them to hear my quiet attempt to hush them. Lina noticed, though, and volunteered to help. I laughed. As if this little girl could hush them.

She stood up, placed a hand firmly on her stomach, and yelled, "HEY!"

It was a lot louder than we expected. Ashley jumped. CC squealed like a five year old. I gasped. Jinxx fell off the couch. The only one unfazed by this sound was Jake. He'd obviously heard her do it before.

I stood back up. "We need to go to my house today. Apparently Scars has a big announcement for us or something. She called me this morning and I think we should all go!" I announced.

Everyone nodded and headed upstairs to find clothes for today's fun little trip. I went upstairs and pulled on my skinny black jeans. I put on a belt and looked around for a shirt. "Hmm, this'll have to do..." I mummbled, pulling on a random Three Days Grace shirt that I found sitting around.

I did my hair and neglected the makeup. It seemed that everyone was done at the exact same time.

We piled into Jake's car and he drove us to my house. Scarlette was waiting anxiously by the door. I walked in and let everyone else in behind me. Jinxx's girlfriend was here. Joy. I kissed Scarlette. We walked to the living room and I sat down, pulling my love into my lap.

She smiled happily and looked around. "Everyone, I have an announcement."

There was silence as we all anticipated her next words. She looked at me and smiled.

"I think I'm pregnant."