eleven

+Calum

I felt my cheeks start to burn up and I jumped up from my seat. "N- no! Y- You're just hearing things! Go focus on your game!" I stuttered, running into the kitchen. I leant onto the counter and let out a sigh as I heard the boys' loud laughs echo throughout the house.

I looked around the cupboards looking for a glass. I soon found one in an organised cupboard of glassware and poured myself a cup of water.

Did I really moan?

"It sounded very sexy too sweetcheeks" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You! Why can't you just leave me alone?" I pointed at Luke, keeping a far distance from the blonde, blue eyed boy.

"Because you intrigue me Calum. You captivate me, you draw me in and I can't resist you," He whispered, walking towards me like an animal about to pounce onto its prey. Luke's arms found their way around my waist and he held me in a tight grasp, against him.

"This is quite a common position for us," Luke whispered in my ear.

I felt myself shiver at his touch as he pressed his lips against my neck, slightly nipping at my skin.

Why can't I move?

Why can't I push him away?

He began to lightly kiss a certain area, sending another shivering sensation to my body. I let out a small moan but I instantly covered my mouth, not wanting Luke to think he had won me over with his touches and words.

"Don't hold back. I know you want me Calum and you know I want you too,"

I felt him suck onto my skin, slightly nibbling at a certain spot causing me to whimper aloud. The sounds of my quiet moans urged him to suck harder again the delicate skin of my neck.

What is he doing?

Please dont tell me he is-

"Mmm, now everyone knows you belong to me," Luke smirked, removing his lips from my neck

"What! I don't belong to you! I never have. Never will!" I exclaimed, instantly being awakened from the trance that I was locked in.

"Tell that to the mark I gave you" He winked. "It looks good, it suits you. Maybe I should mark you more if you know what I mean."

My eyes widened as I realised that his arms were still wrapped around my waist and I harshly pushed him away to run over to a shiny pan that was hanging on a metal hook. I slightly turned it around so I could look at my reflection better.

There's a fücking big hickey on my neck!

"Oh my God! I can't go back in that room now! Why did you do that?! I can't faced the guys with this on my neck! Ugh I really need to leave! " I rushed out the kitchen, holding my neck to cover up the big red mark. I ran into the living room and grabbed my stuff.

"Sorry guys I have to go, my mum needs me home. See you guys at school on Monday" I quickly said, waving goodbye.

"Um bye then I guess?" Ash said, confused as Michael's eyes were still fixated onto the TV screen in front of him, not paying any attention to what was happening.

I nodded at the dirty blonde boy, waving goodbye once again before walking out the room and I slipped on my shoes that were placed neatly at the front door. I could see Luke in the corner of my eye, leaning against the kitchen door frame with his arms crossed and his stupid smirk on his face.

"I'll text you later, yeah sweetcheeks?"

"Fück off!" I shouted, flipping him off as I rushed out, in a hurry to get far away as possible from the blonde boy.

I swear to God, this boy pisses me off sm.

+edited 15.11.2016