seven

+Calum

I knocked onto the dark green door after arriving at Michael's house and took a step back from the door. I could hear shuffling from the other side and I was soon met with a shirtless, curly haired boy.

"Welcome Calum!" Ashton grinned. "Come in! Come in! Mikey is already in the pool"

Ashton gestured for me to come in, shuffling to the side a bit so I could come inside and he closed the door behind me. Cool air hit me as soon as I stepped in, the AC must be on due to today's hot weather.

"You can change in the bathroom, just down the hall on the left," Ashton told me like it was his own home, pointing to the white door at the end of the hall. I gave him a nod and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I opened the door, locking it behind me and quickly changed into my blue swim shorts. I pulled out my towel and placed it onto the counter along with my phone and Raybans. I stuffed my clothes back into my backpack and grabbed my towel and the rest of my things before unlocking the door. I walked out the bathroom, backpack in one hand with my towel in the other. I soon found the glass doors that were open to a large backyard with a big pool. I placed my bag and towel onto a chair that was placed under a big umbrella. I looked up to the large house that belonged to Michael's parents. It was massive.

"Hey Cal! You made it!" Michael cheered waving at me as half of his body was submerged under the water so he couldn't come up to me to greet me properly. I noticed that Ashton was already in the pool, just paddling around Michael. "Come into the pool! The water feels good!"

I shot him a smile before running to the pool and jumping in with a splash. The cool water was refreshing and instantly relieved me from the heat. I rose from under the water and swam up to Michael who had a grin on his face.

"So I heard from a little birdy that Luke drove you home yesterday," He winked.

"Uhm two things: One, I'm that little birdy because I told you on the phone yesterday and two, he literally dragged me into his car and took me home,"

"Whatever, I bet you wanted to anyways" Michael said, rolling his eyes before letting out a laugh.

"Shut up," I laughed, splashing the red haired boy and quickly swimming away towards Ashton who was sitting on the pool steps with his phone in his hands.

I sat down beside him and watched Michael swim to the edge of the pool, lifting himself up. He turned to look at me with a menacing look on his face before walking underneath the umbrella that was put up.

"Aren't you scared that your phone will just slip out your hand and drop into the water?" I asked Ashton who was laughing at a vine. (a/n: rip vine, 2016 will miss you lmao)

"Nah, my hands are dry anyways," He told me, still watching his phone.

"But you weren't you just in the pool..?"

"How do you think I got my phone?" Ashton chuckled.

"Well--"

"CALUM! I INVITED LUKE OVER!" I heard Michael yell, waving my phone in the air.

wait hold up what the fück

+edited 8.11.2016
a/n: I'm probs gonna edit like 4 chapters every day depending on how much free time I got but its like 11pm anyways lmao.