eighteen

+Calum

I walked down the packed halls, trying to get to my locker. I pushed past a couple of people before reaching my locker and pressing in the combination. I placed in my books and took out the books that I needed for my next class and shoved it into my backpack before slamming my locker shut again. I didn't really know where Ashton and Michael were or where they would be and I was too lazy to go find them. I let out a sigh as I heard the school bell ring and I rushed off to Math class.

I slipped into my seat beside Michael who had a shït eating grin on his face. "I didn't see you and Luke at school yesterday," The red head spoke, raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing happened, we just woke up late so we just decided to skip" I explained to him as I placed my books into my desk.

"You guys slept together?!" Michael whisper-shouted.

"Well no- I mean yeah but it wasn't like that! I swear!" I stuttered.

"You guys slept in the same bed?!"

"No! I mean yeah but we didn't do it! I'm straight remember!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say mate," Michael rolled his eyes before resting his head in his arms on the desk. "Oi, wake me up when the class ends."

I nodded slowly and watched him close his eyes, falling asleep.

Okay wow, that sounded a bit creepy.

I looked to Luke's seat which was still empty.

Was he late?

Was he skipping again?

Did something happen to him?

All these questions began to run through my head, where could he be?

Wait-- Why am I even worrying about him anyways?

I shook my head at the silly thoughts that went through my head and looked to board and began to write down notes.

I ate my banana, sitting beside Ashton who was tapping on the table. He was wearing a red bandana today and looked really punk rock. I laughed at the thought of Ashton be a punk rock drummer.

"What's so funny?" Ashton asked as he took a sip of his chocolate milk.

"You look punk rock like that,"

"What's so funny about that? I don't look punk rock, I am punk rock!" Ashton said, as he had chocolate milk moustache.

I shook my head and let out a chuckle as he licked off the chocolate milk off his upper lip.

"Sure you are,"

"Hey! I am! Isn't it Michael?" We both looked to Michael who had two pizza crusts, one on each side of his mouth.

"Look! I'm a walrus!" He said as he chewed on the two pizza crusts.

I shook my head again, I'm surrounded by a bunch of idiots.

"Michael, isn't it I'm punk rock?"

I crooked an eyebrow at Michael as he looked at Ashton. He let out a laugh and shook his head. "Ashton, you remind me of Patrick from sponge bob, you try to be a punk rock person but you're just full of giggles and sunshine"

Ashton scoffed and crossed his arms, pouting. "You're just jealous that I'm more punk rock than you two put together!" he said, turning his head away from the both of us.

We both let out a laugh and carried on eating.

Punk rock my äss

+edited 17.11.2016
a/n: The time I had written this chapter, I had almost 18k reads and now I'm close to 100k :D I'm acc kinda proud of myself even though this story is a whole load of bs 😂