eight

+Calum

I was lying down on a garden sofa, with my RayBans on and my phone in hand. I was currently re-reading the dumb äss text that Michael had sent to Luke.

+to LUKE:

Hey babe.
I'm so bored rn without you.
Looking at Michael and Ashton's delicious bodies aren't enough for me when you're not here. I wonder what yours is like ;) Come join me at the pool at Michael's? xx

p.s maybe we can do stuff in the water ;) ;)

I mentally face palmed myself, knowing that if I texted Luke that I didn't say that, he wouldn't believe me. He was too cocky to believe anything thats not good about him.

arrogant bästard.

I locked my phone and let out a sigh. I can already tell that this wasn't going to end very well. All of a sudden, my thoughts were interrupted with the feeling of something wet being sprayed onto my face. I instantly looked up to see Ashton smirking, holdiny a large water gun in his hands. The dirty blonde boy let out an 'evil' laugh and squirted some water again, running away.

I got up quickly and ran after him even though I had nothing to spray him with because maybe I could whack him on the head with the gun...?

I saw Ashton stop so I ran faster so I could push him into the pool. I let out a manly shriek when I slipped on some pool water, sending me back, my eyes shut tightly. Before I could feel the impact of the hard ground, a strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist, saving me from the fall. I opened my eyes to see the cocky bästard himself, smirking at me.

"Mhmm, I quite like this position, you know?" Luke winked as he pushed me closer to his front. I felt him rub himself against me and I let out another shriek, pushing him off me, sending me to the ground. I winced in pain but brushed it off and rolled into the pool, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

"Y-YOU! DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" I yelled after resurfacing in the water.

Luke's mouth turned into a big, toothy grin and he jumped into the pool, rapidly swimming  towards me.

"Cmon babe, don't swim away!" I heard him call out to me.

"if you don't swim, you'll drown!" I sang, paddling away from him.

"But don't move honey!" Luke sang back. "Anyways,  you said that we could do some stuff here! And I think we both know what kind of stuff I'm talking about"

"Michael said that to you, not me! I would never ever ever want to do them things with you!" I argued, looking at the surrounding to find my two so-called friends but they weren't in sight.

Did they really just leave me with this idiot?

+edited 10.11.2016
a/n: Sigh trump is president, the world is all gonna go wrong now. today has been such a bad day for me tbh. I felt like crying sm - but I didn't.