six

+Calum

I was awoken by the bright sunlight peering out the window. I slowly got up and noticed I was still in my school uniform. I must of fallen asleep straight after dinner yesterday, I was pretty knackered after this week. I looked around the room and the clock on my wall caught my eye, it was 9:34am.

Did I really sleep for that long?

I rubbed my eyes and groggily got up. I walked towards my small bathroom and turned on the shower, closing the door behind me, just in case my mum just happened to come into my room. I quickly peeled off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

After I finished, I walked out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. I pulled out a fresh pair of boxers and slipped them on, my towel accidentally fell in the process. I realised my curtains were still open and I quickly turned to see Luke staring from his window with a smirk. I quickly ran to my window and pulled the curtains.

I let out a groan knowing that Luke would be talking to me about this at school. I quickly got changed into a pair of shorts and a black vest. I remembered that I had to bring a pair of swimming trunks to Mikey's since we were gonna hang out by his pool. I rummaged through my wardrobe looking for my swimming trunks. I saw my blue ones and threw it onto my bed, closing my wardrobe back again.

I checked the time again to see it was already 10:25am and I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I grabbed a random backpack of mine and stuffed my towel and swimming trunks in. I found my phone on the side of my bed which was fully charged since I plugged it in shortly before going to sleep and I placed it into my pocket. Grabbing my raybans from my desk, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, heading towards the fridge. I noticed a yellow post-it with neat handwriting on it and I peeled it off to read it.

Cal, I have a late shift at work. I might not be home when you get home. Have fun at your friend's house and call me if you are sleeping over - Mum x

I made a mental note to call my mum if I did happen to sleep over at Mikey's house. I scrunched up the note, throwing it away before taking another carton of chocolate milk from the fridge. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out, seeing a text from Mikey, telling me his address. I realised his house wasn't far from mine and was only a 5 minute walk away. I quickly sent him a text that I was just leaving now and I shoved my phone back into my pocket. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and the keys that I had left on the counrer. I left the house with my holding onto my backpack and I locked the door behind me.

A loud noise caught my attention and I turned to see Luke was on his front garden, mowing the grass, shirtless. Sweat glistened on his well-built, toned body. He caught my stare and my eyes widened, coming to the realisation that I was checking him out. Luke shot me a wink and "seductively" bit his lip, wriggling his eyebrows at me.

I kissed my teeth and carried on walking in the direction to Michael's house, ignoring the loud sounds of the lawn mower in the background.

This aint no 'Call Me Maybe' music video.

+edited 8.11.2016

a/n: Sorry that this is short, I guess that this was just a filler haha. I would of posted a gif of Luke biting his lip but they haven't made that option on the wattpad app yet and I'm not able to use my laptop at the moment since its broken lol. Thank you for all the votes and reads :)

updated a/n: NAH OMG CAN YOU JUST READ THAT A/N I WROTE BACK IN 2014!! ^^^
LIKE CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE HOW MUCH WATTPAD HAS IMPROVED TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN ACC POST A LUKE BITING HIS LIP GIF (which I can't tho bc I dont have a gif of him biting his lip rip).