twenty

+Calum

I walked down the halls with Ashton and Michael by my side. We walked out the doors to the courtyard and sat at our usual place. Robin had basketballpractice again so he wasn't able to join us and I didn't care where Luke was.

He was probably fücking a girl for all i care

I let out a loud sign, leaning my head back onto the brick wall.

"Something on your mind?" I heard Ashton say.

I shook my head, "not really but there is something I need to ask," I told him.

"Ask away," Ashton smiled.

"Is it true that you guys are gay?"

Ilooked at the two of them and they both nodded, "Is that a problem?" Michael spoke.

I shook my head again, "No, no, no. Not at all, I'm not homophobic guys, I dont really mind."

they both grinned at me and wrapped their arms around me. I patted their backs and they squeezed me tight.

"Hmm so are you guys like a thing or something?" I asked with a teasing smile as they released me from their embraces.

I watched them look to each other and they let out a loud laugh before Ashton said, "Me and Mikey? No wayy! I mean we might be gay and best friends but this ain't no cliché movie!"

"And anyways, if we were a couple, I would totally top," Michael winked at Ashton, wriggling his eyebrows in the process.

I let out a laugh, "Hmm well, Ashton does seem like a twink to me,"

"Hey! I am not a twink!" Ashton pouted, crossing his arms.

I raised my eyebrow at him and looked to Michael. We let out another laugh and patted him on the back.

"Sure, sure."

He let out a huff and laughed along with us.

We spent the next 10 minutes laughing and talking about funny experiences we had in the past until we were disrupted by the bell.

Istood up from my spot, brushing my bum off before picking up my bag and waving to the guys and heading off to my next class.

I'm really glad I have funny friends like them.

+edited 17.11.2016
a/n: Woah, this was written when I found out Zayn had left One Direction 😭 So much has happened since then... Omds, I remember my first ever fan fiction on wattpad! It was a Niall Horan fic which I dont even remember what it was about 😂😂 It was shït anyways tho, literally not even worth remembering😂