ten

+Calum

I let out a deep breath as I floated on a large doughnut float. It was beginning to get dark now and Michael had already put on the garden lights. After all the games of Volleyball, I was too tired to get out the pool. Michael and Ashton were inside playing who knows what on Michael's PS4 whilst Luke was laying on a garden sofa tapping away on his phone. I began ,,to move my arms in the water, trying to lead the float around the pool. I closed my eyes and let the float just move around by itself.

"Hey sweetcheeks. If you're gonna sleep, come lay down over here," A well-too-familiar voice spoke.

"No. You're probably gonna touch me up or something, Luke," I said as I opened my eyes to see Luke smirking at me.

Those smirks are seriously getting on my nerves now.

"Well, how could I resist touching such a sexy body?" He flirted, wigging his eyebrows as he patted down a space beside him, causing me to roll my eyes at him. "C'mon babe, the water is gonna get cold"

"I'd rather get sick than be near you," I retorted.

"Yeah... Lovesick!" Luke sang.

Can this boy ever not be annoying?

I rolled my eyes once again before paddling the float over to the stairs and I climbed up the stairs, discarding the float somewhere in the pool.

"I'm going inside. Not to you," I told him as I grabbed my things and slid open the glass doors. I patted myself dry with my towel before entering Michael's house. I slipped on my shirt, looking around the living room for a clock to check the time, it was already 7:41pm.

Time sure does pass by quickly.

Well time flies when you're having fun! Especially with Luke..!

Oh my god, shut the fück up.

I shook my head, ridding myself from these thoughts and flopped down onto the leather black sofa besides Michael who's eyes were glued onto the large flat screen TV that was planted on the wall. His tongue was poking out as he focused on the game in front of him. My eyes widened as I noticed that he had sweat dripping down his forehead... what the hell?

I could feel the AC still on and the fan above me was spinning, circulating the cool air around the room.

How is this boy sweating so much?

He's literally just wiggling his thumbs and fingers on a controller and he's already sweating?

"How are you sweating from just playing video games?" I curiously asked, looking over to Ashton who sat beside the red head, sweat also dripping down his forehead.

"We got into a fight earlier on about who should be player 1," Ashton chuckled, eyes still glued onto the TV.

I let out a chuckle, shaking my head. "You two are crazy."

All of a sudden, I felt the sofa sink down and an arm rest against my shoulders. "Luke. Can you please remove your arm off my shoulders," I said, trying to move away from him.

"But my arm is too tired to move" He whined, nuzzling his face into my neck. His heavy breathing began to make me feel uncomfortable and I shuffled closer to Michael.

"You have a nice butt, you know? It's all round and tan. It was a nice view to see when you were running around the pool with your shorts riding up your leg," Luke murmured quietly against my neck, pressing his lips just under my jawline.

"Can you not?" I spoke, in an annoyed tone.

"Not what sweetcheeks?"

"Uh harass me?"

All of a sudden, my body shivered as the blonde boy's lips pressed against my neck, sending tingling sensations throughout my body.

"Calum did you just moan?"

+edited 14.11.2016