Without A Doubt You're All I Dream About - Chapter Three

Chapter title credit;

"Vegas" by All Time Low

LEAH

I woke up to Jack and Alex both flashing flashlights in my eyes.

"What the fuck?" I groaned and covered my face with a pillow that was lying next to me. "What's your problem?"

"It's twelve o'clock. I have stuff planned for you today." Alex responded. "Can't it wait till like, two?" I said. "No! Get up!" Jack exclaimed and jumped ontop of me. "Holy fuck shit Jack, you look skinny as hell but damn are you heavy." I breathed out. He, of course, started laughing so I shot him a death glare before pushing him off of me with a loud crash. I purposely rolled off the bed and onto him before actually standing up.

"Was that really necessary?" He said, still lying on the floor. "It completely was." I smiled. "Care to do it again? It felt nice." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Do you have to make everything into something sexual?" I scoffed and walked into the bathroom.

When I looked into the mirror, I looked like a mess. My hair was all over the place, my eyeliner was smudged, and I had red lipstick smeared on the side of my lips. I always take off my makeup before I sleep, I guess I was just really tired last night.

"Aleeeex!" I called. He popped his head into the bathroom. "Yes?"

"Can you do me a really huge favor?" I smiled. "And what's that?" He asked with a suspicious look on his face. "Will you please run to my apartment and grab some stuff for me?" I know it was a lot to ask but I couldn't go out looking like Medusa. "Sure." He shrugged. "Where's your apartment and what do you want me to get?"

"Number fourteen." I handed him the key and told him the name of the building. "And just makeup wipes, whatever outfit you decide to get, a beanie and my toothbrush."

"Alright. I'll be back soon then." He took the key and started walking out of the bathroom. "Thank you!" I shouted before he left.

"Where did Cherry go?" I asked Jack as I sat in middle of one of the beds.

"She left two hours ago. Said she had a date or something." He shrugged. "That's odd." I said. Usually she tells me everything.

ALEX

Once I got a cab, it took the driver a total of 5 minutes to get to Leah's apartment. I searched the numbers on the doors for fourteen. When I found it, I unlocked it using the key she gave me. I stepped into the apartment to be surprised by how it looked.

Right when you walk in, you see the living room, which is very simple yet modern.

After I closed the door behind me, I found my way into her room, stopping every couple of minutes to gawk at how neat everything was. I stepped into her room to see her bright hot pink blanket sprawled across her bed but my attention soon turned to a beautiful vanity that was to the left of the room.

I grabbed the pack of makeup wipes that were sitting on it then looked at the mirror, coming face to face with a picture of Leah and I when we were young.

So every morning she wakes up she sees this? I asked myself.

It's been so long since I saw her yet it feels like I didn't miss anything with all the catching up we did last night. Oh god, what am I going to tell Lisa? She thinks we're just staying till Tuesday. I can't tell her that I ran into my best friend, she's going to ask if it's a boy or girl. Then she'll be pissed off because Leah's a girl.

My phone went off, it was Lisa.

Shit.

After a minute of debating with myself, I ignored the call. I felt horrible but I couldn't tell her just yet, I have to figure out a way to first.