Dear Euphoria - Final Chapter

LEAH

"I know this is soon, but I just can't see myself with anyone other than you."

Tears start to blur my vision and I feel my lips curl into a smile. He draws in a shaky breath, "Leah Noel Lake, will you marry me?" I nod, "Yes, of course I will."

He slips the breathtaking piece of jewelry on my left ring finger and stands up, pulling me into a hug.

--------

3 DAYS LATER

"I call being Maid of Honor!" Cherry yells. "No way!" Cass argues. "How about you two be my Maids of Honor?" I suggest and they bounce up and down on my bed excitedly. "I'm so happy for you, Lee." Cherry hugs me and I smile at her. "What type of flower are you going to use?" Cass asks. "Where is it going to be?" Cherry questions. "What kind of cake are you getting?" Cass says. "Woah, slow down. One thing at a time." I giggle. "Jack wants to plan the venue so I'll be doing the flowers right now."

"Can we help?!" They shout in unison. "Yes, you can help." I roll my eyes and chuckle. "You're a orchid girl." Cherry says. "Nah, lilies are more like her." Cass shrugs. "What about roses?" Cherry suggests. "Roses are basic though." Cass groans. "Guys, there's plenty of flowers to choose from." I laugh and type in "flower species" on Google. "First we have to decide on one and then find someone to deliver them."

"Okay." They sigh.

JACK

"I'm the Best Man, you fuckers can get lost." Alex points at Rian and Zack. "Hell no, I'm going to be the Best Man." Rian shakes his head. "It's not up to you guys." Zack rolls his eyes. "Exactly." I look at Alex and Rian in annoyance. "I think Zack should be the Best Man because he's more responsible."

"You should talk about responsible?" Alex huffs. "I'm joking. You guys are going to be my Best Men. There's no way I can pick between all three of you." I chuckle. "Now help me decide which venue it's going to be in. I narrowed it down to just four."

"Just four." Rian mocks. "Shut up. This is a big thing." I snap and he puts his hands up in surrender. "There's the Gramercy Mansion, The Grand, Kurtz Beach, or Silver Swan Bayside." "Knowing Leah, she'd really like Kurtz Beach." Alex says. "Yeah, it looks awesome." Rian adds. "Kurtz Beach it is." I say.

NEXT YEAR - JUNE 29th
LEAH

"Cass! Hurry up!" I shout from downstairs. "I'm coming!" She comes practically running. "Sorry." "It's alright. We just have to go. Like, right now." I laugh. Cherry, Cass, May and I have to drive to a different city for the wedding. It's called Pasadena and it takes twenty-five minutes to get there. Both Jack and I decided to just invite family and close friends. The people I know are coming is Rian, Zack, Alex, Cherry, Daemon, Cass, May, Joe, Joe's wife Hannah, Joyce, Bassam, Alex's parents Isobel and Peter, Zack's parents Carla and Mark then his sister Samantha, Rian's parents Dennis and Kathi then his older brother Chase, Matt, Vinny, Jeff, Danny, and Grieco. It's not a big wedding but it's just perfect for Jack and I.

---------

After I put on my signature makeup and curled my hair, it was time to put on the dress.

"Cherry!" I call. "Cherry went back to the car to get the bouquet." May pokes her head into the room. "Do you need help?" "Yeah. Can you zipper the back for me?" I ask. "Sure." She laughs. "Thanks."

When she gets done, I see her look at me in the mirror while I put on the necklace Jack got me for my birthday.

"You really are a beautiful girl. Jack's lucky, you know." She says. "What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "We never thought he would ever have a long-term girlfriend, let alone get married. So to be able to get a girl like you, he's lucky." She explains. "But I feel like the lucky one." I chuckle. "I think you'll always feel that way." She laughs. "I got it!" Cherry busts through the doors. I look at the clock on the wall, "And just in time." "So Lee, in less then ten minutes you'll be a married woman. How are you feeling?" Cherry asks with a smile on her face. "Nervous, emotional, happy, everything of the above." I chuckle nervously.

All of the sudden the door opens and Alex walks in. "I'm just letting you know that the ceremony's going to be postponed for five minutes or more." "Why?" I ask. "Someone showed up that wasn't invited." He says and quickly leaves. I think about it a little then something clicks in my mind. "I have to go see who it is." "Wait, Leah. You can't." Cherry stops me. "I'll go. Stay with May."

Three minutes later she came back with a weird look on her face. "It's Oliver." "What? I thought he was done stalking me." I say. "I know, but you can't go. You'll just make it worse. Alex and the guys are taking care of it." She reassures me. "For now I'll go out there and let you know when everything will get back on track." "Okay, thanks." I sigh. God, Oli is such a fucking dickhead.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"Okay, he finally gave up and now they're doing the final details. You'll be walking down the aisle any minute." She says excitedly. Since my parents are assholes and aren't in my life anymore, Bassam will be walking me down the aisle.

JACK

"How are you feeling?" Dad asks. "I'm really nervous but at the same time, I feel really happy." I fix my bowtie in the mirror. "That's how I was with your mother and how Joe was with Hannah. It's normal, trust me. I'm sure Leah feels this way too." He pats me on the back. I get butterflies when he even says her name. "It's almost time for the ceremony, you should get to the altar."

-----------

The ceremony went by so fast that I was confused if it even happened or not. But when I seen that ring on my left hand, I knew it happened. Right now everyone is inside listening to others talk about their experiences with Leah and I. "When Leah and Jack first met, she called him Slender Man and how can I forget 'Mr. Wacky Inflatable Tube'?" Alex says and there's a fit a laughter. "Anyway, he completely fell for her and at first, Leah didn't feel the same way. But when she moved to Baltimore after five months of saving up, she finally started dating him and now look at them. It's crazy how Barnes and Noble and I brought them together. To Jack and Leah." He lifts his glass up and everyone follows.

"So where are you guys going for your honeymoon?" Cass asks. "Hawaii." Leah answers with a smile. "Oh my God, you're going to have the cutest babies!" Cherry squeals. "That's not for years, Cherry." Leah laughs. "I call being the godmother." Cherry raises her hand but Cass pushes it back down. "No, I'm going to be." "Jesus Christ." Leah shakes her head. "I'm guessing the Jack Skellington cake was Jack's idea?" Rian says. I nod, "I originally wanted a Home Alone cake but no, 'it doesn't go along with the theme'." I mock Leah. "It's doesn't!" She defends. "It really doesn't." Zack chuckles. "Who's side are you on?" I act hurt. "Leah's because she makes sense." He says. "Whatever." I laugh.

After Leah and I's dance, everyone at our table went to dance to Blink-182's "First Date". I look at Leah, "We're going to prove your parents wrong that black weddings bring bad luck." "Really?" She smiles. "Fuck yeah." I chuckle. "To many years of happiness." I say then lightly press my lips to hers.

-- So that's the end! It's been so fun writing this and thanks to everyone who supported it by reading, commenting, and voting. I do have an idea for a sequel but I'm not sure if I should write one.

For anyone wondering what everything looked like in the wedding, here are some pictures because it's really hard to describe all of them in detail xD (Sorry about the long ass links)

Bouquet: http://happywedd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/hallo_bouquet_45.jpg
Dress: http://worlddresses.net/images/awesome-vera-wang-black-wedding-dress-show-your-uniqueness-on.jpg
Shoes: http://image.dhgate.com/albu_613104562_00-1.0x0/black-women-dress-shoes-sexy-lint-bow-closed.jpg
Hair: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/72/b4/8972b4834013ab008ad95c0ab69da196.jpg
Cake: http://data2.whicdn.com/images/948790/large.jpg
Centerpiece: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/26/57/52/26575280716f35e3f6598df8e10a5583.jpg --