The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You - Chapter Nineteen

Chapter title credit;
"Cancer" - My Chemical Romance

-- So this chapter is kind of short because I didn't really have time to write this past week so I apologize ;-; --

LEAH
FEBRUARY 28th

Ever since the day after my birthday, Alex and I haven't spoken or even crossed paths. Now it's less than 24 hours before Jack leaves for tour. I didn't tell him because either he would worry about me or snap on Alex and I didn't want neither of those to happen.

"Is that all?" I folded up hopefully his last shirt and put it in his suitcase. "Yeah. Thanks for helping me pack." He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Are you sure you're going to be okay? Especially with Oli lurking around?"

"I'll be fine. I know how to handle him now." I turned around and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm going to miss you so much." He sighed. "I'll miss you too. You can call or Skype me whenever you want but I do expect you to have fun and not worry about me." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll try... but I can't promise anything." He sadly smiled.

"Like you said; you'll be back before you know it."

"I love you, Leah." His voice cracked. "I love you too." I responded, hiding my sadness. I had to be strong, for him.

Just when he was about to kiss me, the doorbell rung and he groaned. "I'll be right back."

I walked out of my room and looked over the railing. Jack opened the door and in came Alex.

What the fuck? He knows I'm here and he hasn't talked to me in 2 months. I don't understand him sometimes.

"Hey, I wanted your opinion on something." Alex said nervously. "What is it?" Jack asked. "Is it bad if I get back with Lisa?"

"Isn't Leah the one you should ask?" Jack seemed irritated and disgusted. "Yeah. Well, you see Leah-"

"I already heard it." I cut him off and walked down the stairs. "And I can't tell you what you should and shouldn't do."

"She actually wanted to apologize for what she said.." He avoided eye contact. "Oh, really? Cause that makes everything so much better." I sarcastically snickered. "It doesn't and I know what she said was fucked up, but at least hear her out." He stuffed his hands in the front pockets of his skinny jeans. "Didn't you just recently call her a witch?" Jack asked.

"Yeah but if she gave me a second chance after I cheated on her, shouldn't I return the favor?"

"What she said was way worse than cheating." I scoffed. "You know what? I don't need this shit right now, do whatever the fuck you want."

I stormed upstairs and slammed the door shut. I didn't care what he had to say about it. It's bullshit that he comes to the house I stay in with stupid questions like that, and it's two times worse because he hasn't talked to me in 2 months.

-------------
MARCH 2ND

"Hey, how was your first couple of shows?"

Jack called me on Skype for the first time after his show in Sacramento, California.

"Busy but fun." He smiled. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. And so does Mr.Nubs." I tilted the camera down to show him Nubs sleeping on my thighs. He laughed, "So what are you up to?"

"I was just watching this cheesy ass movie on Netflix."

"Sounds exciting."

"It totally is." I chuckled. "I bet I know what you miss about me not being there." He smirked.