Well, I Guess This Is Growing Up - Chapter Twenty-Three

For Jack's birthday, I'll be releasing this chapter all about him and Leah early c: Happy 27th birthday Jack! <3 ~

Chapter title credit;
"Dammit" - Blink 182

LEAH
JULY 29th

Today is the day that I have to leave Jack and the guys for the rest of their tour. It kills me to have to leave them, especially Jack. But there's only two months left of being separated then we can go back to normal. Until they come out with their new album, that is.

"Don't go!" Jack refuses to let go of me, tears running down his face. "I have to. Trust me, I would stay if I had the choice." I wipe them away with my thumb then cup his cheek in my hand. "I'm going to kill Matt." He says. "Don't do that. He was nice enough to fly me out here for your birthday and let me stay an extra five weeks." I chuckle and he sighs.

"Only two more months, Jack. Remember, I have half of your heart and you have half of mine." I wipe my own tears away this time then my plane is called over the loudspeaker. "I have to go. I love you and good luck at your show tonight."

He leans down and gives me a kiss before resting his forehead on mine, "I love you too."

Even though I really didn't want to, I had to rip myself away from him.

----------
SEPTEMBER 20th

Today's finally the day that the guys come back. I put together a little welcome home party for Jack, Cherry did one for Zack and Cassadee flew out here yesterday to do one for Rian.

Jack should be here any minute now. Even Nubs is excited.

I hide behind the couch when I hear the door being unlocked.

"Welcome home!" I jump up and shout. "Jesus Christ, you scared me." He holds a hand to his heart. "Sorry." I giggle and walk over to him. "You're forgiven." He softly presses his lips to mine then pulls me into a hug. "Fuck, I missed you so much."

He backs away and puts his bags down then throws me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!" I squeal as he drops me onto the couch. "Two months without you means two months of masturbating to your photos and I'm so done with that." He hovers over me and starts to slide my shirt off. "Is this really all you missed?" I ask. "Well n-no, of course not. It's just-" He stutters. "Jack," I cut him off. "I'm kidding."

He chuckles and brushes a piece of hair away from my face, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are and that you're a fucking amazing boyfriend?"

His face turns red and he looks away. "Plus you're so goddamn adorable when you're shy." I add, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. "Shut up." He chuckles. "Why don't you make me?" I hum. "Oh, I plan to." He leans down and reconnects our lips

--------------

4 DAYS LATER

Whether I want to believe it or not, the day to meet Jack's family has arrived. "Calm down, Leah. It's just my parents and siblings. That's it." He takes my hand for comfort. "You have siblings? Why didn't you tell me?" I start freaking out a bit more. "I didn't think you would care." He shrugs. "What? Of course I would. Eight months of being together and it didn't even cross your mind that I would like to know that?" I take a deep breath. "I don't even know their names."

"My sister's name is May and my brother's is Joe."

"It doesn't matter now. I'm not just dipping a toe into the water, I'm diving fucking headfirst into it."