Salty Sea Part1

Amelia P.O.V.

I sat on a hard and uncomfortable mattress with springs poking out of its casing, silently studying my snack sleeping. It has an olive skin tone with shoulder length dark brown hair. He's also very tall, easily over powering my tiny five feet and two inches. Sleeping beauty stirs in his sleep and I see him slowly opening his eyes. Such interesting eyes he has for they are whiskey colored.

Jared P.O.V.

I can feel a hard cold surface beneath me and the swaying of the ground. I feel the hot stuffy air that faintly smelled of sea salt on my clammy skin. I also have this strange feeling people get when they feel like someone is watching them. I slowly open my eyes and am met with a statue like goddess. All of my memories suddenly rush back to me, how everyone died and that, that witch tried to kill me. I have this pressure in my head that hurts like hell, I just want it to stop. I raise my hand up to inspect my head for injury and come back with nothing.

I look up into those metallic blue eyes and I don't like what I see. She looks like a savage who hasn't eaten in weeks and that I'm her prey
that she's had her eye on for quite some time and is ready to attack. That would probably be expected since she was caged up for how long? But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be an abominations little meal. I reach into my breast pocket to retrieve my blade only to find my pocket as empty as could be.

"Looking for this?" asks the hybrid holding up my silver blade.

I avert myself into a sitting position and scoot back until my back hits the cold steel wall. As I look around I notice a small round window and see water rushing up against it and falling back down only to repeat itself. I turn back to the monster holding the only thing I actually care about captive. I observe that she's sitting on a beaten up mattress. And that it seems that she has been watching me.

"Give it back." I demand in harsh tone and she only smiles and shakes her head no.

"Fine, don't give it back but where are we?"

"On a ship you silly puppy " she simply states before walking out the room and slamming the door with a click. I rush to the door and tried opening it to no avail. I slide my back down the door while shouting "You bitch!" I hear her retreating footsteps come to a pause as she says "I'm only half bitch, thank you very much." And her steps faint away to God knows where.

A/N Yeah I know its short but I just wanted to get something out there. And I hope the word bitch doesn't offend anyone because if so I can take it out if need be.