Salty Sea Part2

A/N: I know this update is long over due and I want to thank you for being patient. I honestly forgot about this book, lol. Picture is of Jared. Another a/n at the end of chapter plz read? Thx!
**************************************************************************

Jared P.O.V.

I'm still on the floor with my back on the cold metal of the door. There's basically nothing in this room besides the ratty looking bed and a bucket. I soon realize that there's no bathroom and that the bucket is meant for me.

"Oh that's just great, what if I have a heavy load of waste I need to release? That buckets not big enough." I say out loud as if someone is really listening to me.

God I'm pathetic, I'm sitting here doing nothing but talking to myself when I can be trying to breakout! But even if I did escape this room where would I go? I'm in some type of ship that's in a large body of water.

I sigh. "This would be a good time to be Jesus." I say yet again to thin air.

Hours pass and the sun is starting to rise and so is that bucket of my pee, it'll overflow within one more go. I feel sick with all the swaying back and forth, if I threw up there wouldn't be much there since the inconsiderate ice queen didn't bring in any food.

Speaking of the devil I hear the clicking of the door and in she walks with a bowl placed on a tray. She places the tray in front of me. I look down into the bowl and see brown slop with crunchy stuff in it.

"What the hell is this?" I question.

"It's food, can't you tell?" The hybrid sarcastically replies.

"I'm not eating this if that's what you think. You can take this back to the beast who threw it up and make them eat it."

She looks at me with an annoyed look on her face. "Fine then, don't eat." She turns around and walks out while slamming the door shut. Something I didn't hear was the familiar clicking of the lock. I grin to myself as I make my way to the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know it's kinda boring right now but I don't want to rush into things. I want you guys to get to know the characters a little bit more before jumping into things. I hope you guys agree and understand. I'm thinking up ideas for the next chapter if you have any suggestions feel free to share them with me.
Fan/Vote/Comment
Thx for reading!
And check out my friends new story Night beings by troublespast