Exposed

Jared's P. O. V.
I put on my clothes as I was told and open the bathroom door to find an empty room. Softly closing the bathroom door I look at my reflection, at my faint but noticeable scars and my glowing veins. The reflection of a stack of red manila envelopes catch my attention; walking over to them I run my hand over the smooth material and debate if I should open them or not.

" Hmm... I want to but I shouldn't, but if it's important she wouldn't have left them out." Making my decision I sit in the chair and begin to go over the contents of  the envelopes.

Date: December 6, 2005
' 270 Werewolf species captured in Russia and are being transferred to Institut Pasteur in Paris, France for holding and testing.'

Date: June 13, 1901
' Vampyre like creatures seem physically and emotionally drained when not given blood from a living human but when given dead mans blood the creatures become very violent and crazed before dying a few days later. - Dr. Santos'

Date: March 18, 2009
' Subject 1-9-2-8 died approximately three minutes and ten seconds after injection.'

Date: Unknown, series of entries

' Day 1: I have captured one of each kind and have locked them in the cellar together. '

' Day 2: The beasts fight with each other trying to mutilate the other. '

' Day 8: I have not fed them for almost a week now and they are still very strange and continue to fight with one another, though the fighting has diminished. '

' Day 18: They still have not been fed and it appears to have at last taken a toll on them for neither of the demons have healed from their wounds. '

' Day 19: They fight no longer but just rather lay there. '

' Day 43: The beasts are no more, they have returned back to hell. '

The more I continue to read, the worse each document becomes and the worst part is that these documents are all written by humans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for abandoning this story I just didn't know what to write anymore but now I do. But thanks to those who stuck with this book and continued to encourage me, I really appreciate it.
Fan/Vote/Comment