Bar Fight

Unknown P.O.V.

The man takes me through a series of back way streets before we are in a dark alley.

"She's right this way." he says as he points to a door that's rusted and filled with missing people posters. He knocks on the door five times consistent with the slow beat of a drum. We stand there and wait.

A couple of minutes pass before I turn to the man and say "Well?" with a hint of annoyance. He slowly starts to back away as if he's scared. The door finally opens and dings the man on his head and he falls to the ground. Turning to the scrawny looking boy I crack him a smile. "Good job sonny boy." The kid gives me an appreciative look before leading me into the building. The hallways of the building are small and cramped with dim lighting.

"Why are these damn halls so tiny?" I ask the boy, in return he shrugs his shoulders and says "They seem perfectly fine to me."

"That's because you're the size of an ant, little one."

The kid stops and spins around with a look of determination on his face. "One day I'm gone be big like you if not bigger." He looks up to me as if challenging me to say otherwise.

"Maybe." Is all I say. The kid rolls his eyes before turning back around and leading me to a door that has sets of stairs leading down. After six staircases we reach the bottom and are met with a short dimly lit hallway leading to a thick looking wooden door. Nearing the door you can hear a commotion of glass shattering.

The kid looks up at me and asks "Are you sure you want to go in there?"

I give out a slight chuckle before replying "Why wouldn't I be sure? It's not like there's anything scary behind the door that I can't handle."

"Well..." It's all he says while pushing the door open. As I step inside I see broken glass everywhere. I look around and see that the room is an underground bar. I smell the blood before I see it splattered on the back wall and a dead man lying on the ground with a broken bottle in his neck.

I turn towards the kid standing in the doorway. "You know I was thinking maybe this is a bad idea."

The kid looks at me and laughs before saying "Too late." and slamming the door shut and locking it.

"YOU LITTLE SON OF A-" I don't get to finish before I am tackled to the ground by a screaming banshee. I knock her off of me and stand up.

I turn to the cowards hiding in the corners. "Any of you want to help?"

"You can do it!" A fat stocky man says. I give him the stink eye as a chair is thrown at my head. I hold my head from shock that that actually just happened.

"That," I point at the crazy banshee "Is playing dirty." I run at her knocking her on the ground. I pick up a nearby beer bottle and smash it against her face. I watch as shards of glass dig into her face including her eyes. She continues to scream but suddenly stops as she is knocked out by a guy with a pool stick.

I look down at the woman and then up at the man. "You just knocked out a woman! You can't do that to women." I exclaim.

He looks down at me dumbfounded. "But- you just- you- look at her face!"

"Yeah but she was attacking me not you. And I didn't knock her out, you did."

I stand up and look at everyone in the bar. I make a sweeping motion towards the entire room. "Clean up this mess."

"And you," I say to the pool stick man "Stop knocking women out with objects."