House of Crimson Seas

Amelia P.O.V

I sit on the floor of the limo in a pool of blood. I can feel his sticky blood all over my body constantly reminding me of what I did, of what I've become, of what I am. I can still feel the hot tears in my eyes but they won't fall because I won't let them. I've been in this car for hours looking at the same horrific scene, having it play over and over in my head. If only he had shut his mouth, this isn't all my fault. He should have known not to talk to me in that sense, I'm dangerous. I was locked away for many unexplainable reasons.

My deep thinking comes to a halt as I feel the car come to a stop. Footsteps can be heard as they approach the car. The door is swiftly yanked open and I am greeted with a women who looks to be in her late fifties with kind grey eyes and salt and pepper hair. She looks around in the car and the expression of horror and shock reaches her features.

"Amelia, darling, what have you done?" She softly asks.

I step out of the car with stiff movements and notice that it's night time. During my internal war with myself I failed to notice anything outside of my mind except for the mangled body.

I look back at the car and then back at the woman. "That's not the question, the question is what haven't I done?" I reply. The only thing I can register about the House of Crimson Seas is that it's big.

I start walking away from the woman to the entrance. "I want that bodies remains in my room, bring as much blood as possible too." I say to the woman who has two men by her side that weren't there before.

I push open one of the big heavy doors. I aimlessly walk around, feeling like I've been here before. I despise this place so much. The House of Crimson Seas is for the Brahmen, as they liked to be called, a type of vampyre that were born with a special gift. They are reckless because they know they are better than any of the turned leeches who live a few decades longer than humans. They threaten our existence by constantly exposing us to the humans. They're lucky that humans are stupid enough to not put two and two together.

I come across three chattering girls in a hallway. One of them turns to me and gasps reflecting in the other girls turning to stare at me too. I am very aware that I am still covered in dry and sticky blood.

"A-are you okay?" A girl with red hair asks me in a mousy voice.

I walk through the group of girls without answering. I wander around a little longer but I suddenly stop at a random door. I push open the door to come to a fully furnished room with no one in it. I step inside closing the door, the room has a fireplace that is lit. I walk to a door that's a few feet from the fireplace to find a closet filled with men's clothing. I then walk to the door next to the bed to see a bathroom. Walking to the shower I turn it all the way to hot and peel off my clothing before stepping under the stream. I raise my face towards the stream of hot water trying to not think about what I will have to do soon.

I hear a door open before the bathroom door is opened by a man standing in the doorway. "Um......... Wha- Who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fan/Vote/Comment
A/N: I'll update soon I promise. Chapter not edited so......