Testing

Unknown P.O.V.

He sat at the head of the table with his colleagues surrounding him. They were currently talking about the damned creatures that they have been researching and testing on for decades but he paid no mind to their babbling until a question was directed to him.

"So, what do you think about it?" asked a bald man whose name was long forgotten.

"What do I think about what?"

Mr. Baldie had a look of irritation on his face as he replied, "What do you think about the Vampyres and Lycans amongst our people? When do we inform them of these beasts and how?"

I took a long drink from my glass of lukewarm water. "When do we inform them, you ask. Well that's quite frankly a simple question with a simple answer. We don't."

The people around the table broke out in a buzzing of whispers filled with disagreement but I could care less, that is if I cared at all. A sharp faced young woman spoke up. "What do you mean we don't inform them?!? They deserve to know what evil lurks around them. When we tell them-"

"IF," I interrupted. "If we tell them then we are also letting those creatures know that they aren't a secret anymore and that we're coming for them which in result will cause them to act out and try to dominate us because who knows how many of them there are? We surely don't."

After more fruitless arguing we still came to no conclusion on what to do with our information and were soon after dismissed back to our studies.

I sat in my office going over reports of our experiments. I could hear the growing sound of click clacking heels of one of my colleagues before I saw her.

"Doctor we received a new batch of Lycans," the small woman informed.

"Get them prepped for the testing of our new serum, this one will work. I can feel it."

"Of course Doctor, right away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Oh god that wait was long and all for just a short update. But I get so caught up on reading others incredible stories that I forget about my own works. Sorry guys.