Welcome

Amelia P.O.V.

I'm inside a spacious room with cream colored walls, a plush jet black carpet and a huge bed with deep red covers. I sat on the bed staring at the unconscious man on the floor. I thought about killing him but thought otherwise, he could be my personal little snack bar. I watched him stir in his sleep, he won't wake up until awhile later with the amount of blood I took from him after being awakened. There was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in." An old plump Latino woman stepped into the room

"Master Vladimir wants you to join him in the dinning hall."

I let out a frustrated growl. "I was hoping to rest awhile longer even though I've been asleep longer than you've been living but very well, lead the way." She led me down a series of halls and stairs until we came to a grand looking dinning room to see the one and only Vladimir sitting at the head of a long mahogany table.

"Hello Amelia. It's so nice to finally be acquainted with you." Said Vladimir. He has dark red hair and gentle brown eyes. Though I doubt he's anything close to gentle to any living creature.

"Hello. Should we get down to business?" I wasn't here to waste my time.

"Yes, well you will be going to London England, where you will be staying at the House of Crimson Seas. Its extremely safe for you and you shall be transported by ship."

"HCS." I could sense a slight hiss in my tone.

"The vampyre council feels it is for the best. You shall be leaving tonight."

"Fine." I said in a calm voice. The council? It's been so long. I absentmindedly found my way back to my room. There I sat by the fireplace soaking up the warmth it gave. I'll soon make things right, I promise, starting with the council.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry this is just a filler chapter. I got into Honors math and I'm trying to keep up. Sorry again. And picture to the side is the way I imagine the way Amelia looks