2. Other Ending

-Flood-

"Jump!" Everybody made their way up the rocks until they all reached the highest platform high above the flood. I'm gonna die... like William and Charles. Stella pushed away her thoughts and kept going. She was the first one up on the platform, ready to help anyone else. Hey, wait. Stella stopped in her tracks. THE MURDERER IS HERE! Noah was wrong! Daniel wasn't the killer.

"It's him! The murderer!" Stella exclaimed. She heard someone slip, and turned back. Noah was hanging on to the edge of the rock, about to fall to his death.

Quickly, Emely grabbed him and helped Noah back up. "Thanks," he said. Okay, what do we do about the murderer standing just a few feet away from us?!

Joyce was crying. "Noah, why did you kill Daniel?! You were completely wrong!" she said through her tears. Stella looked back at Noah, who looked shameful that he shot innocent Daniel.

"Why are you doing this to us?!" asked Emely.

The killer just looked at them and laughed. "Do you know who I am?!" I don't care about who you are just-

"Please, don't kill us!" Stella said. She could see Emely try to back up away from the killer, who gulped when she hit the wall instead.

The masked murderer ignored Stella and stated in a calm voice, "I am Zach Nolan," Stella heard Joyce stifle a gasp, "and I can kill whoever I want." All of a sudden, the killer ran toward them with a knife and then-

~oof~

hey guys! this is the end of our story! this book was really fun to make, i hope you enjoyed reading as much as we enjoyed making

hey guys! this is the end of our story! this book was really fun to make, i hope you enjoyed reading as much as we enjoyed making. thanks for reading! <3