Chapter 2

"This is the bathroom," Park Ranger Daniel explained. Looking around, Noah saw only two stalls. He found it weird that there was no gender separation, but he didn't question it. He looked at the rusty, dusty mirror at his reflection, and joked, "I look so ugly."

     "Me too!" replied the rest of the group. 

     Daniel motioned for the group to gather by the mirror. "The mirror is kind of dirty," he mentioned. At that instant, the lights abruptly flickered and went out. Wait a minute, thought Noah, what's that hazy image in the mirror? He could just make out an image in the reflection.

     He peered closer and froze. That's us! The group! But we're all DEAD. Emely is hanging from the ceiling, and Charles is on the ground. WHAT THE HECK is happening? 

     But as suddenly as the lights went out, they turned back on. Noah looked at his classmates. Nobody else looked scared or panicky, except Joyce, who was always scared of everything. Maybe I'm super stupid and my brain is malfunctioning. I've been playing to many Roblox horror games. He shrugged it off and thought maybe it was just his imagination, and Barbie started playing in his head: imagination, life is your creation!

     "Whoa! Sorry guys, we must be having some electrical problems! You got nothing to worry about folks, we'll have it fixed up shortly." Daniel quickly covered up, " Anyways. That concludes our tour of the camping grounds! Why don't you guys explore?" He smiled at the group of kids.

     The kids looked at each other and ran off with their group of friends.

     "Wait guys! What is that hole over there?" Joyce asked her group of friends. In front of her, there was a huge hole big enough for a family of 10. Daniel looked over at the hole and explained, "Oh, that's the hole we use if there's an emergency." 

     "Like, if we need to pee and we go over there? HAHAHAHAH!" Stella laughed at her own joke.

     "Uhh... Yeah..." replied Daniel with a nervous laugh while looking down at his brown shoes. Joyce noticed that his cheerful face turned emotionless. Hmmm, got something to hide Daniel? she thought. Joyce turned around. Noah and Jacob were running to the cabin, probably racing.

     "Weirdo," Leanna said to her friends. Everybody laughed.

     Daniel looked up and furrowed his brow. "It's getting late. Let's split into our two sleeping groups. I will be staying with the group at the Cabin." Ooh, I hope I get the tents! Joyce had always wanted to spend the night in a tent. I just hope my friends will be with me.

     Night is approaching...