Chapter 12

Charles wiped the sleep from his eyes. Outside, the rest of the group were eating some breakfast. Charles listened in on Daniel and Noah's conversation.

     "I can't believe you were almost going to kill me last night! Did you really think I was a murderer? :( " Daniel looked like he was recovered from the shock of yesterday, but of course, Daniel wasn't fazed by anything. It was one of the things Charles liked about him.

     "Anyways," Daniel got up from the log and announced to the campers, "I was recently radioed that there is going to be a massive storm tonight. Because of this, we will take shelter in the hole." The HOLE? I'm gonna get my clothes GRIMY! Uggg, but I'll stay safe in there though. Finee.

     Charles stalked out of the tent. He looked up at the sky. It did kinda look like it was gonna storm. It looked like William and some of the girlies were gone.

     Daniel saw him and said, "Good morning. Did you hear what I said about the storm?"

     "Yeah. Where did the others go? Did they DIE?!"

     "Oh, they're in the bathroom washing up." Daniel chuckled.

    "Come on Noah, let's go with." Charles motioned for him to get up. Noah nodded and said,  "Okay, I was gonna go anyway."

     Joyce rushed into the bathroom. The sink turned on, and Stella splashed water on her face. Most of the campers were in the bathroom. Everyone was also brushing their teeth and getting ready for their day.

     "YES I HATE THIS CAMPING THUGLY TRIP!" Stella yelled.

     "GUYS SOMEONE DIED!" Joyce screamed. She ran to the spot of the dead body. Everyone ran over after Joyce hurriedly. While they were running, Stella glanced over at Joyce's leg, and it looked way better than the night before. Oh! It looks better now?

      "Joyce! Your leg got better!" Stella panted. It was hot out here!

     "Yeah, it got better overnight. Guess the medkit that Daniel gave me worked like magic."

     Once everyone got there, everybody looked around their surroundings for any corpse.

     "Um... Joyce? There's nothing here..." William said. Stella had noticed that ever since William and Noah's fight, the boys didn't talk to eachother much.

    "Yes, there is! It's right there." Joyce pointed to a dead black ant. The Awesome 4 laughed ridiculously hard, especially Leanna.

     Noah looked angry. "You guys are being jerks! Don't joke about death like that, since Jacob already died." They all went silent. Oof, maybe Joyce shouldn't have done that.

     Stella shrugged it off. "Uggg, it's just a joke. Lighten up, Noah! You have no humor." Joyce looked surprised. It was just a joke...

     "I don't care, what if your family died? Is that humor?!" Noah raged. He was looking right at Joyce, who came up with the prank-gone-wrong.

     Come on! "Umm yes. It's called dark humor. Something intellectuals have." Stella grinned.

     Noah stomped away with a hurt look on his face.

      "Hop in! I'm down here!" Daniel said through the dark hole. BOOM! It was nighttime, and getting ready to storm. There were clouds overhead, and every few minutes Leanna heard a clap of thunder.

     Leanna decided to jump first. The murderer is gonna get me! Leanna bended her legs, closed her eyes, and jumped in.

     She hit the ground with a thump. Leanna heard the others land around her. Thump, thump, thump. She looked back up. Huh, where's the rope? How are we gonna get back up?! Is there another exit?

     "Oh no! We forgot to leave a rope to get back up!" Leanna shouted.