1. Other Ending

-Shooting-

     Noah had the gun. I HAVE to shoot. Even though it might not be Daniel. I have to shoot. He walked outside, while the others followed him.

     Daniel turned around from the campfire. "Wha-what are you doing?" Uh oh. What do I do?! He loaded the gun. Noah had held a gun many times before, but today the weapon seemed extra heavy. He wiped one of his sweaty palms on his jeans.

     "No, I don't wanna watch." "I don't want to either." Noah looked at his class. Joyce was covering her eyes, and Stella looked like she was gonna puke. Ugggg, why is this so hard? Noah released the safety. Tears sparked in his eyes.

     "I'm sorry Daniel, but there is too much evidence stacked against you..." Noah's voice cracked on the last word. He heard someone sniffle. Shoot, shoot, SHOOT!

     BOOM!

     He did it. He shot Daniel. He's DEAD. Daniel was on the ground, and the life was draining out of him. Noah dropped the gun and trudged into the green tent. Why did I do that? Peer pressure. I KNOW Daniel isn't the murderer... Maybe he is... He is! He HAS to be the killer. He is...

     Someone came in. Noah didn't look up to see who it was. They didn't say anything either, they just sobbed. I'm such a bad person. But Daniel is the murderer.

-Morning-

     Joyce didn't think Daniel was the murderer, but she didn't do anything to stop Noah. She had been crying all night. Why was Noah so stupid?! She hated him.

     "I stand by my decision." Joyce looked up from the put out fire. Noah was up. Joyce noticed that he looked unsure, despite what he was telling them. "Daniel was the only one missing during the attack on the first night."

     Noah continued. "He completely disregarded when we told him what happened, and was also in the blue tent during the rain. Daniel WAS the murderer. Now we can sleep safely tonight." Safely? With a DEAD body outside?! Joyce shivered. There was NO way she was gonna sleep in the tents with the others.

     "I don't want to sleep near a dead body! We should all stay in the Cabin tonight!" Joyce reasoned. The others seemed to agree with her.

     "Okay, fine. We'll sleep in the Cabin."

-Nighttime-

     "Hurry get inside!" It was raining heavily outside, and looked like it was going to storm. Leanna hurried into the Cabin. She closed the door after the others came in.

     Leanna looked up, and saw that there was water drops dripping through the roof. Ouch, it's gonna flood in here! I hope the Cabin doesn't collapse on us.

     CRACK! BOOM! Leanna jumped. Uggg, I jinxed us. Suddenly, the Cabin crumpled to the ground. Everybody screamed. They all struggled to wiggle out from under the remaining pieces of the Cabin. The rain was falling down on them. Leanna's clothes were already soaking wet.

     Once Leanna got out, she looked around. The fire was out, and it was pitch-black outside. Leanna noticed that Joyce was still trying to get out with her injured foot and helped her up.

     "Where do we go?!" asked Joyce. Leanna almost thought that Park Ranger Daniel was gonna answer her. He's dead, she reminded herself. She could hear thunder crackle in the distance.

     "The Cabin can't withstand the storm! We need to take shelter in the hole. Daniel said that we would go there in case of an emergency," Noah replied.

     William nodded. "Okay, everybody. Run to the hole!"

 Run to the hole!"