Chapter 10

Ok so I got a question.

What other ship do y'all like with JUNGKOOK IN IT.??

Like ships that are underated.

BOTTOM JUNGKOOK.

It could be anybody! But they HAVE TO BE UNDERATED.

ANYBODY!

Something new.

~~

Everybody was sitting in the living room. There was nothing to do since it was a free day.

"I know! Why don't we have a barbecue?" asked an excited Xiumin.

Everyone looked at each other and agreed.

"Great! Sehun why don't you and Jungkook go to the grocery store and get everything we need. "xiumin said.

Sehun and Jungkook looked at each other. Both nodded after staring and not saying anything.

~~
They had arrived at the store. Sehun was pushing the cart meanwhile jungkook chose the food and ingredients.

"so how do you like staying with us so far?" asked Sehun.

He didn't want to admit it out loud but he was glad jungkook was there. He couldn't imagine not having him.

Jungkook shrugged "I like it. It's not so lonely. " he said while looking at the lettuce.

Sehun smiled.

Jungkook turned to look at him.
"What are you smiling about?"

Sehun stopped smiling he turned towards a vegetable "We can also get this pickle. "

"that's a cucumber. "

Sehun put it back down.

"Well let's keep looking around. " he said.

And walked away with the shopping cart. Leaving Jungkook behind.

"What was that smile for? Does he like the fact I'm staying with them now?" jungkook said to himself.

He was about to walk after Sehun when he noticed something.

His heart. Was beating so fast.

"Why? Am I sick or something?" he said to him self again.

He stopped thinking about Sehun for a bit and his heart calmed.

He processed everything.

He thought about Sehun once more and his heart beat like crazy.

He looked up shocked.
"NO WAY!" He yelled, causing people to look at him and making Sehun who was far ahead of him turn around to look at him.

He turned around to avoid Sehun.

For fucks sake. I like Sehun

"Isn't that Taehyungs Ex?" said several girls around him.

Jungkook internally groaned.

He turned around to look at Sehun one last time before running out of the store. He ran into the parking lot and let himself into Sehuns car.

He looked around.
He put a hand to his chest.
"Why are you doing this to me? You could get hurt again. But I do have to admit I like Sehun. A lot. " he said.

He pulled his hair.
"Aish! Why! Why! why!why! Wh-" he was cut off by knocking at the driver's window.

Eyes wide he looked up at whoever knocked and Saw Sehun looking at him with a worried expression.