Chapter 7

Sehun and Jungkook had finished and were on their way to the park, leaving behind Taehyung and Jimin.

It was dark out and only the streetlights provided enough light.

"Sehun, when we get to the park what are we going to do there?. " jungkook asked.

Sehun thought for a bit.
"If I'm being honest with you right now jungkook I have no clue. " he said back.

Jungkook stared at Sehun to see if he was being serious or just making it seem like he knew what they were doing but decided not to tell.

But no response.

Guess I'll have to wait and see Jungkook thought.

~~~

Sehun told a hold of jungkook and led him onto the path where they could walk and get to know each other a bit more.

"So what do you do for a living?" Sehun asked him.

Jungkook shrugged "I dance. "

Sehun nodded "Do you teach or..?"

Jungkook shook his head "Nah, I want to but I don't have enough skills to actually teach someone else. I only dance because I get to put my whole emotions into it. " he said.

They both were quiet while walking.

"Well no need to ask me what I do. " Sehun said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.
"What got you into boxing?" he asked.

It was quiet before Sehun said "I get to let my anger out on others by fighting. I used to get beat by my father he passed away 6 years ago and my mother passed 8 years ago. It was hard. He changed when she died. He was always drunk. I'd get mad when he would hit me for no reason so I started boxing. I'd think the person I was hitting was my father. I just didn't want to hurt my own father. No matter what he did to me, I still loved my old man. I actually wanted to become and actor. Stupid isn't it?"

Jungkook shook his head "Nope, i wanted to be an idol. "

Sehun looked at him.
"You can sing?" he asked.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"I should listen to you someday. "

"Nope nope nope not gonna happen. "

"yes it will. "

"No it won't "

"Yes it will"

"No it - wait isn't that... Taehyung?"

Jungkook froze coming directly to them was Jimin and Taehyung holding hands while walking.

Jungkook spun Sehun around and walked back go where they came from.

"Hold on we have to go that way. " Sehun said.

"No he's right there. "

"I actually did prepare something for you over THERE... .. My friends did but-" he grabbed Jungkook and spun HIM around this time and put his arm around him "I asked them to do it so I could spend time with you. Now we walk while I hold onto you don't look at them just smile, I'm here. Think about something funny like 'oh there goes the big rat' ".

Jungkook couldn't hold it in he burst out laughing.
Sehun chuckled "That's it, there's the big rat and his chunk of cheese. "

This time jungkook smacked his arm but continued on laughing.

~~~

Taehyung and Jimin decided to go out on a walk after dinner.

It was kind of cold in the park especially at night.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight buba :)" Said jimin.

"No problem babe. " Taehyung said back and kissed him in the cheek.

They continued walking while holding hands all of sudden they heard the sound of laughter and when they both looked up, they could see two figures hugging each other.

The other kept laughing.
Taehyung stopped "Wait a minute isn't that-"

"Jungkook?" jimin finished his sentence for him.

Both males looked at each other.
They kept bumping into each other, Ex Boyfriend and Ex Best Friend.

Neither way they kept walking as they were getting closer they watched as jungkooks "boyfriend " would hold him closer.

As they neared Taehyung watched as jungkook would look at the other with happy eyes and a happy smile.

If jungkook looked at him like that they would probably still be together.

Only thing is he did look at him like that But Taehyung was too busy to notice.

As they walled past each other Jungkook and his boyfriend wouldn't glance at them, thinking they were only ghosts.

Jimin looked at Taehyung.
"I'm curious. " he said.

~~~
Jungkook was Nervous as hell.
He was going to walk past his Ex boyfriend/ fiance and Ex best friend.

As they walked past each other Jungkook could feel four eyes staring at them as they walked by.

Jungkook breathed out as he was holding his breath.

They kept walking but were stopped with a certain
"Hey Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around and saw that it was Jimin who yelled out his name.

Oh goody if this day wasn't the worst

SORRY I was on a Hiatus. I was going thru something. I'm sorry but here's the chapter I think it's short however when I'm back from my mental health I'll try and type as much as I possibly can.

Back to you ||2|| is OUT.
(🖤)
Ig- Toplesshsk